Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

what is the best LGA 1150 motherboard for gaming

Tags:
  • Overclocking
  • Gaming
  • Motherboards
  • Build
Last response: in Motherboards
Share
August 31, 2013 11:07:51 PM

I am looking to build a new gaming PC, I cannot decide which motherboard to buy. I am looking for an Intel LGA 1150 motherboard and my budget is $400. The board must be at least 3-way SLI capable.

I do plan on overclocking sometime in the future and I am probably going to be overclocking. The motherboard MUST be ATX size.

More about : lga 1150 motherboard gaming

August 31, 2013 11:39:40 PM

Anonymous said:
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VI_EXTREME/ ... only i can see this supports not oly 3-way but 4-way SLI. Over your budget!

I was looking at that one, but I saw a few bad reviews on it and don't really want to pay that much money for the MOBO
m
0
l
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 31, 2013 11:47:27 PM

hdatom said:
Anonymous said:
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VI_EXTREME/ ... only i can see this supports not oly 3-way but 4-way SLI. Over your budget!

I was looking at that one, but I saw a few bad reviews on it and don't really want to pay that much money for the MOBO


Thats true all motherboards has pros & cons., but it depends on how are you going to use it. do on research on how to fix some problems of motherboard.. why not crossfirex instead of SLI?
m
0
l
September 1, 2013 12:54:47 AM

Anonymous said:
hdatom said:
Anonymous said:
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VI_EXTREME/ ... only i can see this supports not oly 3-way but 4-way SLI. Over your budget!

I was looking at that one, but I saw a few bad reviews on it and don't really want to pay that much money for the MOBO


Thats true all motherboards has pros & cons., but it depends on how are you going to use it. do on research on how to fix some problems of motherboard.. why not crossfirex instead of SLI?


What is the difference between SLI and crossfirex
m
0
l
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 1, 2013 1:34:28 AM

hdatom said:
Anonymous said:
hdatom said:
Anonymous said:
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VI_EXTREME/ ... only i can see this supports not oly 3-way but 4-way SLI. Over your budget!

I was looking at that one, but I saw a few bad reviews on it and don't really want to pay that much money for the MOBO


Thats true all motherboards has pros & cons., but it depends on how are you going to use it. do on research on how to fix some problems of motherboard.. why not crossfirex instead of SLI?


What is the difference between SLI and crossfirex


You said, you are looking for an intel LGA 1150 motherboard, i cant find any other mobos that supports 3-way SLI, Only I saw 3-WAY Crossfire.
SLI for NVIDIA and CROSSFIRE for AMD. some says that not all Games supports crossfire. But Im using it, because of my favorite game, Tomb Raider 2013. Havent try SLI. But i Haved GT 630, (Single GPU) i can play it in a LOW Settings only.
m
0
l
December 23, 2013 11:54:11 PM

hdatom said:
I am looking to build a new gaming PC, I cannot decide which motherboard to buy. I am looking for an Intel LGA 1150 motherboard and my budget is $400. The board must be at least 3-way SLI capable.

I do plan on overclocking sometime in the future and I am probably going to be overclocking. The motherboard MUST be ATX size.


Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force. I plan on using this for my next build. It supports 4 way, 3 way, and 2 way SLI.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
0
l
!