Solved

Would this be a good gaming build to run everything on max?

Case - Aerocool X-Predator (black edition)
CPU - Intel Core i7 4770k @ 3.5GHz/3.9GHz turbo (quad core, oct thread)
CPU cooler - Corsair Hydro Series H100i
Fans - Bit Fenix Spectre 120mm Black Tinted Green LED x6 (6 of these fans)
GPU - ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC 3GB
Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Extreme Motherboard
PSU - Silverstone Zeus ZM1350 - 1350w - +80 silver rating (this is for future SLI).

This all fits well into my budget, just going to use RAM, HDD and Optical drive that I already have. (16GB RAM @ 1600MHz and a 10,000 RPM 450GB velociraptor). A few months down the track I'm going to purchase 2x 128GB SSD's and RAID 0 them together for fast performance.

Tell me what you guys think :)
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good gaming build run max
  1. Best answer
    Raganark-1395617 said:
    Case - Aerocool X-Predator (black edition)
    CPU - Intel Core i7 4770k @ 3.5GHz/3.9GHz turbo (quad core, oct thread)
    CPU cooler - Corsair Hydro Series H100i
    Fans - Bit Fenix Spectre 120mm Black Tinted Green LED x6 (6 of these fans)
    GPU - ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC 3GB
    Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Extreme Motherboard
    PSU - Silverstone Zeus ZM1350 - 1350w - +80 silver rating (this is for future SLI).

    This all fits well into my budget, just going to use RAM, HDD and Optical drive that I already have. (16GB RAM @ 1600MHz and a 10,000 RPM 450GB velociraptor). A few months down the track I'm going to purchase 2x 128GB SSD's and RAID 0 them together for fast performance.

    Tell me what you guys think :)


    yup surely it will be..! nice build....it can easily handle any next gen games...@ ultra 1080p
  2. Cool thanks man, time to make the purchase :P
  3. Raganark-1395617 said:
    Cool thanks man, time to make the purchase :P


    congratulations B|
  4. ShaBaz Khan said:
    Raganark-1395617 said:
    Cool thanks man, time to make the purchase :P


    congratulations B|


    Chotia banadia awam ko Best answer laine k liye :p Haha sahe hai bhai lagay raho xd
  5. Kaka786 said:
    ShaBaz Khan said:
    Raganark-1395617 said:
    Cool thanks man, time to make the purchase :P


    congratulations B|


    Chotia banadia awam ko Best answer laine k liye :p Haha sahe hai bhai lagay raho xd


    kya galat kara,zara btao toh bhai :p usne jo pucha wo bata diya.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics