Will My 500 Watt PSU Be Able To Handle This?

Solid_Snake3

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2012
Alright guys, I'm really in a hole now. I have a Corsair CX500 500 watt power supply, I got it since it had such a good reputation on the internet. Anyways, I'm wondering if the set up I'm buying will be able to get enough juice to run and not burn up the power supply? Here's my parts list:
Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43
CPU: AMD FX 8320
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 1GB
RAM: 8GB DDR3 Dual Channel Kingston Genesis
PSU: Corsair CX500 500 Watt PSU
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Fans: 1x200mm red LED fan, 3x120mm no LED fans
Webcam: Logitech C270
Mouse: Dynex Wireless Mouse
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X4
And may occasionally connect other USB devices, never more than 2 or 3.
Please help me out guys, this is quite a predicament for me, and if this happens to surpass my PSU limits, and I still try to run my PC, the PSU will burn up, according to some sources that talked about a PC requiring a higher wattage than the PSU limits. I really would appreciate any help, especially if you had personal experiences with these things. Please don't put links to online PSU calculators, because I've tried the EXACT same setup on all popular calculating websites, and the differences between each websites calculation is very big, so I decide not to go with that. Thanks to you all in advance!

Solution
no, youre fine i run a amd 720 unlocked to quad overclocked to 3.5ghz, a asus 7870 always overclocked via a custom profile setting, 8gb of ripsaw ram, 7 120mm fans, 2 140mm fans, 2 500gb hds, dvd rw drive, 2 external HDs, and whatever else on a antec neo eco 520W psu (the psu you chose is better then the one that i have) if that helps ease your mind. Honestly you wont be touching anywhere near the max of the psu unless you SLI/Xfire.

cuecuemore

Distinguished
It can run that setup just fine. You even have headroom to overclock a bit if you monitor your power draw. If you do want to overclock, get a Kill-a-Watt and make sure it doesn't get up to pulling 500w from the wall, just to be safe.

HillBillyAsian

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013
no, youre fine i run a amd 720 unlocked to quad overclocked to 3.5ghz, a asus 7870 always overclocked via a custom profile setting, 8gb of ripsaw ram, 7 120mm fans, 2 140mm fans, 2 500gb hds, dvd rw drive, 2 external HDs, and whatever else on a antec neo eco 520W psu (the psu you chose is better then the one that i have) if that helps ease your mind. Honestly you wont be touching anywhere near the max of the psu unless you SLI/Xfire.

Solution