Solved

Computer all of sudden very slow

My computer seems to be very slow. I restart it and it just stays very slow. My specs are
Processor: AMD FX - 8120
Graphics Card: AMD READON 7850
RAM: 1.5 TB RAM
OS: Windows 8 (64 bit)
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about computer sudden slow
  1. overheat? hdd issue? software issue.
  2. rgd1101 said:
    overheat? hdd issue? software issue.

    Okay so, my CPU usage is VERY LOW. I don't know about the HDD. And what do you mean by Software issue?
  3. Have you scan for virus malware bugs ect? sure will slow down a system in a heart beat
  4. johnnyb105 said:
    Have you scan for virus malware bugs ect? sure will slow down a system in a heart beat

    I have scanned with Bit Defender (voted number 1 Anti-Virus software of the year) and it says no threats detected.
  5. Any other suggestions would be great! I would really love some help with this.
  6. not just anit virus spybot search and destroy also any malware cleaners that are free theres no way your pc should be so slow how old is the cpu? Did you oc it? Is it slow just on the internet or all around?
  7. johnnyb105 said:
    not just anit virus spybot search and destroy also any malware cleaners that are free theres no way your pc should be so slow how old is the cpu? Did you oc it? Is it slow just on the internet or all around?


    The CPU is only about 3 months old. I did not or know how to Over clock my CPU also it is slow all around
  8. Is this a system you built? yourself there could be a great deal of things we need to look into/
  9. johnnyb105 said:
    Is this a system you built? yourself there could be a great deal of things we need to look into/


    This system was built by Cyberpower PC
  10. Best answer
    oh i see hmmm have you called them and asked for help?
    A 8120 shouldnt be so slow what have you added to your system since you bought it? softwre wise what have you downloaded? is it win 7 or win 8?
Ask a new question

Read More

RAM AMD Computers Systems