Solved

Are these games better on the pc or PS3?

Hello

Are these games better on the pc or PS3: Crysis 2, the Dead Space series, borderlands?
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about games ps3
  1. With good PC it's always better on PC. For Dead Space I'm not sure but for other 2 graphics are better. After all you can buy xbox controller or a cheaper one and play with same feeling but better graphics.
  2. I can say that Fallout:3 and Oblivion looked better on the PC than the PS3 ( I played them on both ).
  3. almost all games look better on a PC. Console games already have subpar graphics when they are released and it just gets worse with age. PC games are always getting better, graphically.
  4. Graphics arent everything. I like playing faster FPSs on pc with monitor but things like AC 3 on PS3 with a projector. So, it depends. Won't know til you experiment.
  5. g335 said:
    Hello

    Are these games better on the pc or PS3: Crysis 2, the Dead Space series, borderlands?



    Did you mean graphically? If so crysis 2 definitely look better on pc if you played it with dx11 plus hd texture pack. If you still not satisfied with that you can use custom texture from mod.

    For dead space series the pc and console are pretty much the same with the pc version might get AA option. And for nvidia card you can force AO from the control panel.

    As for borderland if i remember correctly the first one there are othing special to it for the pc version compared to the console one. But borderlands 2 got gpu accelerated physx for the pc version.
  6. J_E_D_70 said:
    Graphics arent everything. I like playing faster FPSs on pc with monitor but things like AC 3 on PS3 with a projector. So, it depends. Won't know til you experiment.


    PS3 with a projector. Now that's an interesting concept. :)
  7. coastie65 said:
    J_E_D_70 said:
    Graphics arent everything. I like playing faster FPSs on pc with monitor but things like AC 3 on PS3 with a projector. So, it depends. Won't know til you experiment.


    PS3 with a projector. Now that's an interesting concept. :)


    I actually have a friend who use to play PES on PC via projector in his yard. It's amazing experiance :)
  8. dsr07mm said:
    coastie65 said:
    J_E_D_70 said:
    Graphics arent everything. I like playing faster FPSs on pc with monitor but things like AC 3 on PS3 with a projector. So, it depends. Won't know til you experiment.


    PS3 with a projector. Now that's an interesting concept. :)


    I actually have a friend who use to play PES on PC via projector in his yard. It's amazing experiance :)


    I have my PS3 hooked top a 42" HDTV and I thought that was plenty big. LOL
  9. I want to buy something for my PS3. Maybe one I will get for the PS3
  10. Best answer
    A good PC will always look and run better than any console, but saying that ALL games work better is a mistake. Some ports are tremendously crap.

    Anyway, the games you name are absolutely better or PC.
  11. Thanks everyone
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Games PlayStation Games Crysis