Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Which Headset is Better for Gaming?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
September 8, 2013 2:27:37 PM

Title says it all.

Razer Kraken 7.1 Surround Sound Over Ear Gaming Headset
or
RAZER BlackShark 3.5mm Connector Circumaural Expert 2.0 Gaming Headset
or
RAZER Carcharias 3.5mm Connector Circumaural Professional Gaming Headset
or
Corsair Vengeance 1500 USB Connector Circumaural Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset
or
Logitech G35

More about : headset gaming

a b 4 Gaming
September 12, 2013 4:55:02 AM

i would say the razer krakens. what specific things do you like in headphones? lightweight? heavy? comfortable? sound quality? look? sound isolation? what do you like?
m
0
l
September 12, 2013 7:49:46 AM

ryan27968 said:
i would say the razer krakens. what specific things do you like in headphones? lightweight? heavy? comfortable? sound quality? look? sound isolation? what do you like?


Sound quality, comfortable, and light to medium weight.
m
0
l
Related resources

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
September 12, 2013 12:16:03 PM

the razer kraken was designed to be extremely comfortable, and the blackshark was designed to be extremely comfortable and have unbelievable sound quality and sound isolation. don't get me wrong, they both have extremely good quality and isolation, but the blackshark will be better from the standpoint of comfort, quality, and general headphone specs. the kraken however, will be almost as good and also have virtual surround sound built in. i would go for the black shark headphones, and use them with this awesome software to virtualise the 7.1 surround on them: http://www.razerzone.com/surround . it really works very well. they will also be ligher.
Share
September 12, 2013 12:52:43 PM

ryan27968 said:
the razer kraken was designed to be extremely comfortable, and the blackshark was designed to be extremely comfortable and have unbelievable sound quality and sound isolation. don't get me wrong, they both have extremely good quality and isolation, but the blackshark will be better from the standpoint of comfort, quality, and general headphone specs. the kraken however, will be almost as good and also have virtual surround sound built in. i would go for the black shark headphones, and use them with this awesome software to virtualise the 7.1 surround on them: http://www.razerzone.com/surround . it really works very well. they will also be ligher.


Great thank you so much!
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
September 12, 2013 1:06:03 PM

my pleasure. thank you for remembering to choose best answer.
m
0
l
January 12, 2014 4:28:25 AM

ryan27968 said:
my pleasure. thank you for remembering to choose best answer.


sorry to say this, but the surround sound software is nothing compared to the virtual 7.1 in the razer kraken 7.1; the software is good to a certain extent only.
m
0
l
April 6, 2014 3:56:58 AM

AMKANMBA said:
ryan27968 said:
my pleasure. thank you for remembering to choose best answer.


sorry to say this, but the surround sound software is nothing compared to the virtual 7.1 in the razer kraken 7.1; the software is good to a certain extent only.


I was under the impression the Kraken 7.1's use the exact same virtual 7.1 Razer Surround software to power their surround effect...after all unless you download synapse to use the Razer Surround software the Krakens remain simply stereo, they have no soundcard dongle or built in processing so I would suggest your information is wrong. I have both and cant say I can tell the difference.
m
0
l
!