Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 (VS) Z585 or we can say (AMD VS Intel) ?

Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
Share
September 8, 2013 5:41:10 PM

main use Graphics ..
you can check my old full Thread here
Looking for Best Laptop for Graphics design , daily use ? - Laptops - Laptops & Notebooks
Which Of These 2 Laptops Would You Recommend?

LENOVO IDEAPAD Z585G with AMD A8-4500M
and dual graphics
or

LENOVO IdeaPad Z580 with Intel Core i5-3210M
and GeForce GT635M

Best solution

a b D Laptop
September 10, 2013 10:35:54 PM

MounirS said:
main use Graphics ..
you can check my old full Thread here
Looking for Best Laptop for Graphics design , daily use ? - Laptops - Laptops & Notebooks
Which Of These 2 Laptops Would You Recommend?

LENOVO IDEAPAD Z585G with AMD A8-4500M
and dual graphics
or

LENOVO IdeaPad Z580 with Intel Core i5-3210M
and GeForce GT635M


Go for the i5 3210m.its clock higher(2.5ghz vs 1.9ghz on the amd cpu) and outperforms the amd even if the amd turbo boost itself.the cons is the i5 is a dual core and the amd is a quad core.and the gt630m is better than the dual graphics on the amd since it's pair with a good cpu.
Share
September 11, 2013 5:09:02 AM

kookie3010 said:
MounirS said:
main use Graphics ..
you can check my old full Thread here
Looking for Best Laptop for Graphics design , daily use ? - Laptops - Laptops & Notebooks
Which Of These 2 Laptops Would You Recommend?

LENOVO IDEAPAD Z585G with AMD A8-4500M
and dual graphics
or

LENOVO IdeaPad Z580 with Intel Core i5-3210M
and GeForce GT635M


Go for the i5 3210m.its clock higher(2.5ghz vs 1.9ghz on the amd cpu) and outperforms the amd even if the amd turbo boost itself.the cons is the i5 is a dual core and the amd is a quad core.and the gt630m is better than the dual graphics on the amd since it's pair with a good cpu.


Thanks kookie3010
m
0
l
Related resources
a b D Laptop
September 11, 2013 5:20:30 AM

MounirS said:
kookie3010 said:
MounirS said:
main use Graphics ..
you can check my old full Thread here
Looking for Best Laptop for Graphics design , daily use ? - Laptops - Laptops & Notebooks
Which Of These 2 Laptops Would You Recommend?

LENOVO IDEAPAD Z585G with AMD A8-4500M
and dual graphics
or

LENOVO IdeaPad Z580 with Intel Core i5-3210M
and GeForce GT635M


Go for the i5 3210m.its clock higher(2.5ghz vs 1.9ghz on the amd cpu) and outperforms the amd even if the amd turbo boost itself.the cons is the i5 is a dual core and the amd is a quad core.and the gt630m is better than the dual graphics on the amd since it's pair with a good cpu.


Thanks kookie3010


No problem.glad i could help.
m
0
l
a b D Laptop
September 11, 2013 3:13:34 PM

Yeah, Z580 is much better in my opinion. Intel>>>>>
m
0
l
!