Hi, I'm curios about obtaining a watercooling system for my cpu. But as I have no experience with it, I don't know what's good, bad or pros and cons. I currently have a monster cpu fan from zalman idle temp is around 35c heavy load is around 45c.
My cpu is a phenom II x4 3.2Ghz running at stock values. I plan to soon upgrade to a new cpu fx-8350 4.0Ghz. So what price range should I consider for a good watercooling system, and what should I consider?
My budget would be around 180 usd, I'm considering these.
1. NZXT Kraken X60 All-in-One 280mm Liguid Cooler
2. Corsair H100i Hydro Series CPU Kylare
3. Cooler Master Seidon 240M
4. Cooler Master Seidon 120XL
5. Corsair H80i Hydro Series
6. ZALMAN RESERATOR3 MAX WATERCOOLING
Those are inside my budget range
Also will sit in one of the following cases, haven't decided quite wich yet.