Solved

First ever gaming pc build 700 euros, any thoughts?

Hello people of this forum,

I want to build a gaming pc by myself as it seems it's a lot cheaper. I have a budget of 700 euros (I live in Holland). I hope some of you have some advice or thoughts about my build? I'm sorry there is perhaps a silly part in this build, remind: I'm completely new to this. Also the case I wanted to use is a Cooler Master K-380 but it wasn't on pcpartpicker.

Here is the build:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1CWpY
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gaming build 700 euros thoughts
  1. I'd stay away from BioStar mobos, are you going to OC, if so a CPU cooler, and do you have an OS?
  2. Tradesman1 said:
    I'd stay away from BioStar mobos, are you going to OC, if so a CPU cooler, and do you have an OS?

    I don't want to overclock my cpu so I don't need a cpu cooler. I already have an OS, a monitor, and keyboard and mouse.
    But witch motherboard do you advice me?
    Thanks for your response!
  3. Tradesman1 said:
    I'd stay away from BioStar mobos, are you going to OC, if so a CPU cooler, and do you have an OS?


    Oh and I only have 20 to 30 more euro to spend :P
  4. I'd look at comperable Asus, Rock or GigaByte mobos that will fit in your budget (I'm not that aware of what's available there, sorry, I'm in the States
  5. Tradesman1 said:
    I'd look at comperable Asus, Rock or GigaByte mobos that will fit in your budget (I'm not that aware of what's available there, sorry, I'm in the States


    I've done some research and I found an Asus M5A78L-M LE motherboard. Is this a good one?
  6. That would prob fill the bill for you ;)
  7. Tradesman1 said:
    That would prob fill the bill for you ;)


    okay, thanks for the help! I'll go with the asus one.
    How about the rest of my build, is it okay?

    thank you :)
  8. Good selection all will play nice together, let us know how the build goes
  9. Tradesman1 said:
    Good selection all will play nice together, let us know how the build goes

    Yeah, I will. I'm able to build it in less then a month. Just before the next gen consoles :)
  10. Will be looking, can prob close the thread out for now
  11. Tradesman1 said:
    Will be looking, can prob close the thread out for now


    I'm sorry but how do you close it?
  12. Best answer
    At the bottom of the boxes where people answer you is a PICK as Solution tab, click it ;) let people know the question has been solved
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Build Systems