Help Me Find? Small i7 Pad or Laptop 4 Dragon Naturally Speaking
Okay here is what I need- really appreciate it.
1) I TYPE TERRIBLY and have to travel with an external keyboard because I cannot use laptop keyboards- the keys aren't big enough and my typing constantly "jumps around" on me and I can't stand it.
2) I also travel with a mouse- I HAAAATE touch screens. They are always causing typing errors because I suppose I must "brush" them inadvertently. Would love to eliminate/disable.
3) I use Dragon Naturally Speaking and, to work well, it needs the fastest possible processor and 6 gb ram. Gaming computers are thought to work well for Dragon.
4) I want the smallest and most lightweight I can get while still sturdy, from a manufacturer with a reputation for longevity and sturdiness.
5) I do not game. I do not care about image quality or sound card.
6) It would be awesome to get a pad since I have to use an external full-sized keyboard and mouse but it's hard to find a pad powerful enough for my Dragon software (which requires MUCH higher specs to run well than Dragon claims on their website).
7) I want windows 7 and have to be able to at least reinstall to get it.
8) Don't care about extra long-lasting batteries or modem gadgets and do not want a fingerprint login.
9) Want a minimum of 2 bus ports- have had bad luck with port hubs
If I could get a built- in keyboard with nice, deep keys that didn't "jump around" and could just disable the touchpad altogether, I might actually be able to use a built-in keyboard.
Still with me? Thanks so much for any ideas! -Katherine
Last replyBest Answer
More aboutfind small pad laptop dragon naturally speaking
Let's see: semi-powerful no keyboard mouse capable portable sturdy lightweight
I do not think this exists. The closest you might get is an all-in-one + keyboard + mouse. But then routine transport may be an issue.