1600 ram reading 1333

Solution
G
LOL, I love how the moderator (who was supposed to be a Memory Master) deleted his answer! Glad the XMP worked for you. If I helped at all, click that "Pick and the solution" button so we can get this thread closed up!
G

Go into your BIOS, enable XMP, save and exit.. Your done. Also for some reason a few MSI boards only support 1600 Mhz (even if it's a XMP profile) if your use a Ivy Bridge or better CPU. I'm not going to research it for you, but you should be aware of it and check MSI's website to make sure.

Good Luck.

G

LOL, I love how the moderator (who was supposed to be a Memory Master) deleted his answer! Glad the XMP worked for you. If I helped at all, click that "Pick and the solution" button so we can get this thread closed up!

Solution

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum

G

Oh man, at least you came back and said something! That made my day. I needed a good laugh! Thanks! In my head I was like "Dafuq? Why is he talking about AMD stuff when clearly he's using Intel??" Ah, good times.

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
When I pop in here it's normally two to three windows, responses to responses, answer PMs and look at new threads, I'll often start typing while reading another thread ....... and occasionally ...get an Oooops, oh S***, wrong thread/PM was open, had one where a guy was looking for a budget build, and was typing away on a $2500 high end build......that was a REAL oops, he responded that my idea of Budget didn't equal his LOL,