Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Suggestions for building a new gaming rig budget 400$(Rs 30,000).

Last response: in Systems
Share
September 13, 2013 10:29:10 PM

Config that i've come up with is :

CPU- AMD FX6300
MOBO- GIGABYTE 78LMT S3 USB3
GPU- AMD/ATI RAEDON HD7770
RAM- 8gb(2*4gb-1333hmz)
HDD- WD 1TB
PSU- Any good 600watt psu withing budget.

So can i do any better within my budget or this config is good?

PS- This mobo supports only 1066 and 1333mhz ram so would this be an issue?? Will 1600mhz ram really make a diff?
a b 4 Gaming
a b V Motherboard
September 14, 2013 8:32:55 AM

1st tell me where do you live?? will you be shopping from flipkart??
m
0
l
September 14, 2013 9:01:41 AM

I live in delhi and will be buying from nehru place bhai
m
0
l
Related resources

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
a b V Motherboard
September 14, 2013 9:23:34 AM

vkukreja1 said:
I live in delhi and will be buying from nehru place bhai


lol ..i also live in delhi..and i have alot of info about nehru place ;) 
see 1st of all..get 1600 mhz ram, they will be faster in all sorts of prog. and games..
secondly and get this mobo GIGABYTE 970A- DS3,its 800rs costlier but it supports 1600mhz ram,(you might find it cheaper )
and i would suggest you to go for 650 ti boost.. as the cpu which you are buying is not very powerfull,so u will be needing a better gpu... you can get it for 9,500-10,000
dont spend money on some fancy cabinet..just get some cheap and decent case... you will find a case shop in "bajaj house"
also first try to make your buiuld from cost to cost..then compare it from rest of the shops.. you will defintly save some money :) 
you can get prices of your components http://www.nehruplacemarket.com/price-list.html
Share
September 14, 2013 9:32:32 AM

Yea I had the same doubt that should I go for another motherboard that supports 1600mhz ram. Now thats sorted and even my first preference was 650ti boost but it was a little out of budget. I guess I'll use my existing cabinet and invest the money saved in the gpu. And are other shops cheaper than cost to cost? I mean I was told cost to cost was one stop shop for all pheripherals.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b V Motherboard
September 14, 2013 9:38:10 AM

vkukreja1 said:
Yea I had the same doubt that should I go for another motherboard that supports 1600mhz ram. Now thats sorted and even my first preference was 650ti boost but it was a little out of budget. I guess I'll use my existing cabinet and invest the money saved in the gpu. And are other shops cheaper than cost to cost? I mean I was told cost to cost was one stop shop for all pheripherals.


trust me..! cost to cost is just a name... there are many other shops that are alot cheaper ...and dont forget to bargain!! :D 
...but all you need to do is spend your whole day over there ,try and go to diffrent shops.....:p 
dont forget to mark the best answer that helped you :) 
m
0
l
September 14, 2013 9:41:01 AM

You sure have helped me bro. Thanx a ton for the advise I'll surely mark out the best answer as soon as I find out how to do tha :p 
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b V Motherboard
September 14, 2013 10:28:10 AM

lol there is a 'pick as the solution" button :D 
and do let me know if you need any other help :) 
m
0
l
September 15, 2013 12:26:31 AM

As noob as i may sound there is no pick as solution tab here. I just joined 2days ago so bear with me :p 
m
0
l
a b V Motherboard
September 15, 2013 6:16:07 AM

vkukreja1 said:
Masked swearing removed! As noob as i may sound there is no pick as solution tab here. I just joined 2days ago so bear with me :p 


There is now I've changed the thread from a Discussion to a question so you can pick a Best Answer if you wish.

m
0
l
September 19, 2013 10:32:41 AM

ShaBaz Khan said:
vkukreja1 said:
Yea I had the same doubt that should I go for another motherboard that supports 1600mhz ram. Now thats sorted and even my first preference was 650ti boost but it was a little out of budget. I guess I'll use my existing cabinet and invest the money saved in the gpu. And are other shops cheaper than cost to cost? I mean I was told cost to cost was one stop shop for all pheripherals.


trust me..! cost to cost is just a name... there are many other shops that are alot cheaper ...and dont forget to bargain!! :D 
...but all you need to do is spend your whole day over there ,try and go to diffrent shops.....:p 
dont forget to mark the best answer that helped you :) 


ShaBaz Khan said:
lol there is a 'pick as the solution" button :D 
and do let me know if you need any other help :) 




Hey can you help me picking up a psu as well? I know absolutely nothing about a power supply. I thot I'd get a 600W one for around 2k while everyone else is suggesting me to go for a CM600w thu der which is 4.2k. I mean is psu really that imp or should I buy a cheap one keeping this config in mind. Your advise would be really helpful.

m
0
l
a b V Motherboard
September 19, 2013 11:10:43 AM

Personally, I believe the PSU to be the most important component in the box if only because nothing else can work if it isn't up to its job. Spend the extra if you can but if not, expect to have to replace it in a year or so.

Others may say why they recommend that more expensive part.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b V Motherboard
September 19, 2013 11:41:36 AM

i would strongly advise you to get the better PSU..no kidding man..but just to save 2k..you will put your whole build in danger :{
m
0
l
!