Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

im looking for a laptop that can use some mild gaming

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
September 14, 2013 9:51:52 AM

i want it to play CoD ghosts on medium mabe a few high settings.

More about : laptop mild gaming

a b D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
September 14, 2013 10:57:44 AM

dragonfrom12 said:
i want it to play CoD ghosts on medium mabe a few high settings.


What's your price range?
m
0
l
September 14, 2013 11:50:17 AM

ACTechy said:
dragonfrom12 said:
i want it to play CoD ghosts on medium mabe a few high settings.


What's your price range?


less then $600
m
0
l
Related resources
a b D Laptop
September 14, 2013 12:56:52 PM

You can try HP 15z-j000 15.6″ with 1080p matte screen and Radeon 8750M for 590$ to $620. The Radeon 8750M performance should be around the GT 730M and 740M, depends on drivers and the specific game. You might also want to consider The Asus N56DP-DH11 and Dell Inspiron 15R SE 15.6″ – matte 1080p, Radeon 7730M (around the performance of the 8750M), relatively low noise, 6GB DDR3, I5-3230M. :) 
m
0
l
September 14, 2013 7:24:30 PM

anything like an i3? i was thinking mabe an i3 to keep it cheap. ill look them up though

m
0
l
a b D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
September 14, 2013 10:01:03 PM

Here's an option: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Though, honestly, not sure if any laptop under $600 will run COD Ghosts on medium/high settings. Normally you'd expect to spend more like $800 for that kind of gaming performance. If you check out the benchmarks on the discrete cards in the machines in your price range, they're not getting good fps on modern games.
m
0
l
September 15, 2013 10:29:52 AM



Though, honestly, not sure if any laptop under $600 will run COD Ghosts on medium/high settings. Normally you'd expect to spend more like $800 for that kind of gaming performance. If you check out the benchmarks on the discrete cards in the machines in your price range, they're not getting good fps on modern games. [/quotemsg]


i saw system specs are for like a core 2 duo or a core 2 quad. i was thinking an i3. im just a kid so i dont realy raise money to easily. (im 14) but yeah. looking to save up by selling some computer parts and stuff

m
0
l
September 15, 2013 10:36:51 AM

dragonfrom12 said:
i want it to play CoD ghosts on medium mabe a few high settings.


U can whatsapp me at 82991724. And I can help u from there.. I got basic laptops to high end laptops.. selling at reasonable price..
m
0
l
a b D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
September 15, 2013 10:40:57 AM

dragonfrom12 said:

i saw system specs are for like a core 2 duo or a core 2 quad. i was thinking an i3. im just a kid so i dont realy raise money to easily. (im 14) but yeah. looking to save up by selling some computer parts and stuff



Sure, and i3 would work fine, it's the graphics card that's going to pull the load in a game like that though.
m
0
l
September 15, 2013 11:23:07 AM

are there any laptops with an i3 and a good gpu that would do it?

m
0
l

Best solution

a b D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
September 15, 2013 11:53:21 AM

dragonfrom12 said:
are there any laptops with an i3 and a good gpu that would do it?



Again, it's hard in that price range to get medium/high performance with decent fps on a new game like COD Ghosts. This is little more, but much better graphics card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

I don't love Toshiba laptops, but you're kinda constrained at that price point.
Share
September 15, 2013 12:38:06 PM

ACTechy said:
dragonfrom12 said:

i saw system specs are for like a core 2 duo or a core 2 quad. i was thinking an i3. im just a kid so i dont realy raise money to easily. (im 14) but yeah. looking to save up by selling some computer parts and stuff



Sure, and i3 would work fine, it's the graphics card that's going to pull the load in a game like that though.


ACTechy said:
dragonfrom12 said:
are there any laptops with an i3 and a good gpu that would do it?



Again, it's hard in that price range to get medium/high performance with decent fps on a new game like COD Ghosts. This is little more, but much better graphics card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

I don't love Toshiba laptops, but you're kinda constrained at that price point.


i happen to like toshiba. hahahaha what a coincidence
m
0
l
!