Solved

guys this is a gamers question about building a pc need help

guys i have a good pc for gaming iam preparing for the 4th gen. games here i am i bought MSI gtx 650 2 gb and 2 tb hard and i wanna knowwhich cpu should i pick to meet with ps4 preformance or to have good gaming preformance and exciting exp. so now i have 2 choices in my range i7-4770k quad cored and amd 9590 octa cored processor :S hmmm and btw bf4 min. req. need just a quad core processor but i it also need a gtx 660 which is double my gpu gtx 650 so please guys help and think about the answer it might ruins a person life :D thanks for reading
16 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about guys gamers question building
  1. I would save some money, buy the 8350, which is basically a 9590 that's not factory overclocked.

    You can overclock to 4.6-4.8 depending on your setup and be fine.

    I would then take the money you saved by not buying the other 2, and get yourself either a HD 9870 that will be out this month or next, or a GTX 760 (the 9870 will blow the doors off the 760 if you can wait).
  2. 8350rocks said:
    I would save some money, buy the 8350, which is basically a 9590 that's not factory overclocked.

    You can overclock to 4.6-4.8 depending on your setup and be fine.

    I would then take the money you saved by not buying the other 2, and get yourself either a HD 9870 that will be out this month or next, or a GTX 760 (the 9870 will blow the doors off the 760 if you can wait).

    nahh look i will give off all my money and i will never buy again or more i have 400$ so i wanna get the right one that works with gtx 650 right to meet ps4 preformance :S
  3. Why would you buy such a powerful CPU with a low level 650? A 650 will run BF4 at medium settings. Waste of money to spend that much on a CPU with a low end GPU.
  4. vrumor said:
    Why would you buy such a powerful CPU with a low level 650? A 650 will run BF4 at medium settings. Waste of money to spend that much on a CPU with a low end GPU.


    i buy such a powerfull cpu inorder to carry the pc power cpu with a med gpu will be good i think i can go on ultra?? with a good fps
  5. Well you made a mistake buying a 650 before anything else. It isnt a good GPU for high end gaming. But it is your cash, not mine thankfully.
  6. 7odaMP said:
    vrumor said:
    Why would you buy such a powerful CPU with a low level 650? A 650 will run BF4 at medium settings. Waste of money to spend that much on a CPU with a low end GPU.


    i buy such a powerfull cpu inorder to carry the pc power cpu with a med gpu will be good i think i can go on ultra?? with a good fps



    That... Isn't how computers work.

    The 650 is an entry level GPU. It barely qualifies as a gaming GPU.

    If you're hellbent on doing this get the CPU, and then get a high end GPU later.
  7. You cannot make up for a weak GPU with any CPU it will just run the same as with a budget CPU as the GPU is more important for gaming than the CPU. ie. a sub $100 CPU with a $200-300 GPU is better than a £200-300 CPU + a $100 GPU but a $200 CPU + a $200 GPU is even better. Just to confirm a GTX650 is an entry level card that will give entry level performance regardless of the CPU. You could get PS3 level performance from it.
  8. ah ok now the question is changed now if i buy a cpu what will be better i7 4770k or amd 9590 now tell me what is better and tell me will i be abale to play 4th gen game at least mid graphics with good fps?
  9. *smh* simon12 explained it about as well as ya can and you STILL ask the same question? The 650 is a terrible card for high end gaming, no amount of CPU power is going to help it. Does that simplify it for you? Spending that kind of money for a CPU to only play at medium settings is kinda dumb.
  10. vrumor said:
    *smh* simon12 explained it about as well as ya can and you STILL ask the same question? The 650 is a terrible card for high end gaming, no amount of CPU power is going to help it. Does that simplify it for you? Spending that kind of money for a CPU to only play at medium settings is kinda dumb.


    so what should i do now sli bridge ???
  11. Best answer
    7odaMP said:
    vrumor said:
    *smh* simon12 explained it about as well as ya can and you STILL ask the same question? The 650 is a terrible card for high end gaming, no amount of CPU power is going to help it. Does that simplify it for you? Spending that kind of money for a CPU to only play at medium settings is kinda dumb.


    so what should i do now sli bridge ???


    No. First off, if you intend to game I would (and did) get the i5-4670k. The performance increase is almost irrelevant, around 5% max in games. Not to mention it would save about $100 which you could later put to a better GPU.
    I don't know if you can SLI the 650, so what I would do would be stick with the 650 until you can afford a better card, such as a GTX 760 or 770, or even 780. Buying a 4670k will give you a $100 head start on the higher end card.
  12. I would go FX 8350 + HD 9870 or HD 9950 if it was me...but do what you want.
  13. 8350rocks said:
    I would go FX 8350 + HD 9870 or HD 9950 if it was me...but do what you want.


    would that meet ps4 preformance and will i play onm ultr high graphics with good fps
  14. 7odaMP said:
    8350rocks said:
    I would go FX 8350 + HD 9870 or HD 9950 if it was me...but do what you want.


    would that meet ps4 preformance and will i play onm ultr high graphics with good fps


    Yes...should be just fine.
  15. look at this build hope it works :D

    i5-4670k
    asrock z87 ex.4
    gtx760-gtx650

    i can get the i5 4670k and z87 and try it wiht the gtx 650 if it works well i will get gtx 760 ASAP
  16. 7odaMP said:
    look at this build hope it works :D

    i5-4670k
    asrock z87 ex.4
    gtx760-gtx650

    i can get the i5 4670k and z87 and try it wiht the gtx 650 if it works well i will get gtx 760 ASAP


    You will probably be majorly bottlenecked by the 650, but the 760 is a great card. I have a i5-4670k in my rig and I love it. I would also suggest maybe saving up a bit for a decent cooler so you can overclock the CPU a bit, something like the $20 Hyper 212 evo or plus would work fantastically.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Gaming CPUs