What do you think of this $1250 build?

TheFuse

Honorable
Sep 15, 2013
After months of research and watching YouTube videos, I have finally decided to build my first gaming PC. This gaming PC will come down to a total of $1250 from Amazon.com
Parts:
-Fractal Design Define R4
-Asus Z87-PLUS
-Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB
-i5 4670k CPU
-Corsair H100i
-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC (i need opinions on this)
-Corsair TX650M PSU
-Samsung 840 120GB SSD
-1TB HDD
-Corsair AF140 (im putting the 2 fans that come with the case in the front and the AF140 for rear exhaust)

I'm pretty happy with this price. Of couse i will be overclocking the CPU and maybe even the GPU when i see the temps i get. I plan to play Battlefield 3 and Crysis 3. I need opinions. That's right opinions! but try to explain. I don't care if it doesn't run max settings. I want to know of there are any bottlenecks in this build. If you think there is a better build for this price, tell me.

Solution
''Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC (i need opinions on this)''

look like a killer gpu.. use less power consumption and less heat then the others 7970 gpu and very easy to over overclock
with a spectacular benchmark scores

you can play any games without problems

badboyrog

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
''Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC (i need opinions on this)''

look like a killer gpu.. use less power consumption and less heat then the others 7970 gpu and very easy to over overclock
with a spectacular benchmark scores

you can play any games without problems

Solution
G

I agree with Badboyrog the card is about the best by value in the Radeon HD series ( can't afford it myself so i got the 7950) plus all 7900 series cards qualify for the AMD never settle Gold which gets you 3 free games from steam origin or ubiplay. Also if SR-71 Blackbird says the rest is good you're good.

TRENDING THREADS