hd 7770 GHz OC ed Drivers

mickey928

Honorable
Aug 24, 2013
I will receive my Sapphire hd 7770 GHz OC edtion in a day or so, so i checked the latest driver and saw many thing in the AMD site. This is my 1st AMD card so i have no idea which is important. Which one will i download? Here is the files ready for download :
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/radeonaiw_win8-64.aspx#1

Under "AMD Catalyst Packages"
1. Catalyst Software Suite
2. Latest Beta Driver
3. AMD Catalyst Application Profiles

Under "Optional Downloads"
1. HydraVision Package

And can anyone explain these files especially the "HydraVision Package"? There is a description in the drivers page but i really can't understand it. :??:

Solution
Just stick to normal latest release drivers. Do not go Beta if you want the best performance vs quality.
Application profiles are useful in games like Borderlands 2. So install them too AFTER the main Catelyst Suite.

Hydravion is a software that duplicates or extends your displays on multiple monitors OR just virtually on the PC if you would like to use it that way.
Unless you are using 6 or more monitors you will have no use for Hydravision.
Just stick to normal latest release drivers. Do not go Beta if you want the best performance vs quality.
Application profiles are useful in games like Borderlands 2. So install them too AFTER the main Catelyst Suite.

Hydravion is a software that duplicates or extends your displays on multiple monitors OR just virtually on the PC if you would like to use it that way.
Unless you are using 6 or more monitors you will have no use for Hydravision.

Solution