Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Triple Monitor Wall Mount Setup Help!!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 16, 2013 5:27:55 PM

I am looking to get the setup that the above user has for mounting his monitors. He has 3 seperate monitors but does anyone by chance know what they are? Or if there are any good, reliable, 3 monitor wall mounts that i can hook up 3 Asus VH232 23.6in monitors too? http://]http://[/urlExt] I will be using the monitors for gaming so I would like it to be nearly exact to the link. Please!! :) 
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b C Monitor
September 16, 2013 6:29:32 PM

As we can't see what 'the above user' has, it's really, really hard to recommend anything.
m
0
l
September 16, 2013 6:32:47 PM

USAFRet said:
As we can't see what 'the above user' has, it's really, really hard to recommend anything.


http://

Follow this link
m
0
l
Related resources
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b C Monitor
September 16, 2013 6:38:51 PM

ThePlaneAddict said:
USAFRet said:
As we can't see what 'the above user' has, it's really, really hard to recommend anything.


http://

Follow this link


That is 3 independent, single monitor wall mounts, carefully positioned. Available from Amazon, Monoprice, Newegg, and elsewhere. Not a single, 3 monitor mount.


The black stuff going between them is just the cabling.
m
0
l
September 16, 2013 6:45:32 PM

USAFRet said:
ThePlaneAddict said:
USAFRet said:
As we can't see what 'the above user' has, it's really, really hard to recommend anything.


http://

Follow this link


That is 3 independent, single monitor wall mounts, carefully positioned. Available from Amazon, Monoprice, Newegg, and elsewhere. Not a single, 3 monitor mount.


The black stuff going between them is just the cabling.

Yes I know but do you by chance have any idea which wall mounts he is exactly using?
m
0
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b C Monitor
September 16, 2013 6:50:23 PM

ThePlaneAddict said:
[
Yes I know but do you by chance have any idea which wall mounts he is exactly using?


Which ones exactly? Dunno. Ask him.
m
0
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b C Monitor
September 16, 2013 7:01:49 PM

ThePlaneAddict said:
USAFRet said:
ThePlaneAddict said:
[
Yes I know but do you by chance have any idea which wall mounts he is exactly using?


Which ones exactly? Dunno. Ask him.


Do you think these would be good for the 2 side monitorshttp://www.amazon.com/VideoSecu-Articulating-Motion-Mon... and this for the middle one? http://www.amazon.com/VideoSecu-Adjustable-Swivel-Brack...


Assuming your monitors have 100 or 75mm VESA mounts, and are 27" or smaller, I don't see why not.

How are your DIY skills? As in screw it into a stud, not just the drywall.
m
0
l
September 16, 2013 7:03:50 PM

Assuming your monitors have 100 or 75mm VESA mounts, and are 27" or smaller, I don't see why not.

How are your DIY skills? As in screw it into a stud, not just the drywall.[/quotemsg]

I am pretty good. I also have many family members who do regulr construction and have stud finders so it wouldn't be a worry. I would also probably pick up my own screws and bolts because I would want to make sure they are the strongest.
m
0
l

Best solution

a b Ĉ ASUS
a b C Monitor
September 16, 2013 7:06:21 PM

ThePlaneAddict said:
USAFRet said:
ThePlaneAddict said:
[
Yes I know but do you by chance have any idea which wall mounts he is exactly using?


Which ones exactly? Dunno. Ask him.


Or this for the center http://www.amazon.com/VideoSecu-Adjustable-Rotating-Bra...


Yes, that one would work as well.
Share
!