Solved

Hyper Evo 212

I'm new to building,but would like to know if my Hyper Evo 212 will fit into a Cooler Master K350 case which I just bought.
Reply to Teesquared
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about hyper evo 212
  1. You case's max CPU cooler height is 148.5mm / 5.8 inch

    Hyper Evo 212 is 120 x 80 x 159 mm (4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 in).

    Unfortunately, no, it will not fit.
    Reply to jimthenagual
  2. Yes, that case will hold the Hyper 212 easily.

    EDIT: No it won't. I was looking at the wrong case.......
    Reply to John Bauer
  3. Best answer
    Teesquared said:
    I'm new to building,but would like to know if my Hyper Evo 212 will fit into a Cooler Master K350 case which I just bought.


    So you bought a case, not knowing if your existing very large cooler will fit?

    Well, it won't.
    For the K350: CPU cooler height: 148.5mm / 5.8 inch
    The Hyper 212 EVO requires min 159mm.

    So either leave the side cover off, or get a different case.
    Reply to USAFRet
  4. jimthenagual said:
    You case's max CPU cooler height is 148.5mm / 5.8 inch

    Hyper Evo 212 is 120 x 80 x 159 mm (4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 in).

    Unfortunately, no, it will not fit.


    Thanks for the reply, I want a mid sized case(Midi ATX) and I've been told that coolermaster cases are quite good. Noise is also a major consideration for me.Could you suggest any reall good Midi ATX cases with a side window. Price - Mid range.
    Reply to Teesquared
  5. Corsair makes some really nice cases too: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139006
    Reply to jimthenagual
  6. Thanks, I bought the case initially thinking I was going to use the product packed fan,but later found out about the Hyper 212 Evo being a much better option, thus the issue now of the case. And on the case box the Dimensions were stated 200x424.6x479.5mm (W x H x D).
    Reply to Teesquared
  7. Teesquared said:
    Thanks, I bought the case initially thinking I was going to use the product packed fan,but later found out about the Hyper 212 Evo being a much better option, thus the issue now of the case. And on the case box the Dimensions were stated 200x424.6x479.5mm (W x H x D).


    The overall width of the case doesn't matter.
    CPU face to the far sidewall matters. In this instance, too short.
    Reply to USAFRet
  8. jimthenagual said:
    You case's max CPU cooler height is 148.5mm / 5.8 inch

    Hyper Evo 212 is 120 x 80 x 159 mm (4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 in).

    Unfortunately, no, it will not fit.


    I managed to fit the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO to the Cooler Master K350. It even touches the left panel window of the case, but it fits, with no clearance. It's fine.
    Reply to diamondmines
  9. hi may i know the 212 evo work well in your case? i wander that there is performance drop due to no clearance
    Reply to benny_kyu
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

System Builder Cooler Master Cases Components Evo