HELP me please 990 fx cpu fan install+was not booting + red cpu led

exectus8

Honorable
Sep 19, 2013
Hey guys i got a problem with my comp. Which was the red cpu led and my computer wasy not booting up so i decided to take a look and i screwed up accidentaly one of screws under the cpu fan which holds the fan as u may imagine i couldnt put those holders into the motherboard sorry for being a fool and i mean from those holders those where u clip in ur cpu fan thank you in advance

exectus8

Honorable
Sep 19, 2013
I just highlighted the area im having problems to seat the fan on. Could u please help me out with this and also the red cpu led is pissing me off thank you in advance

exectus8

Honorable
Sep 19, 2013
i took the right side to show whats wrong with the seaters both sides has the same problem they are not fitting in they are shaky and when i try to clip both sides in they come out when i try to seat the fan. now is it clear ?

exectus8

Honorable
Sep 19, 2013
Found it already forgot to write down it sorry. yep the plate moved a little down thats why i couldnt fit it in and also fixed my red cpu led it maybe cause of the heatsink not located properly anyways its done have a nice day. thank you again