Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Needs help for my first build gaming pc

Last response: in CPUs
Share
September 21, 2013 10:55:30 PM

This is my first time building a pc.I came out with this 3 list.Which one will be the best for a gaming pc also i need suggestion for the GPU and budget graphic card

1) CPU : AMD A8-6600k
Mobo : A88XM-A
GPU : Asus Radeon HD7750
SSD : Sandisk 128GB

2) CPU : I5 3570k
Mobo : Asrock Z77 Extreme 4
GPU : Asus Radeon HD 7850

3) CPU : AMD Fx6350
Mobo : Asrock 990fx Extreme 3
GPU : Asus Radeon HD 7850



*For the others part , all using the same
Ram 8GB
HDD 1TB
550W PSU

Sorry for my poor english.

More about : build gaming

September 21, 2013 10:59:52 PM

THe second one is the best.
m
0
l

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
September 21, 2013 11:01:27 PM

i would get the bottom one for gaming but maybe swa mobo for a cheaper asus one and use the saved money on a hd 7870 instead
Share
Related resources
September 22, 2013 12:16:56 AM

Cameron Shaw said:
i would get the bottom one for gaming but maybe swa mobo for a cheaper asus one and use the saved money on a hd 7870 instead


Thanks ,Any suggestion budget asus mobo model?
m
0
l
September 22, 2013 1:25:35 AM

What ever you do, do not get a ati card if you want to game for years. Still today's games are playable wid 2 cores 3GHz crap chips but you always need a good GFC. Since this is your first gaming rig wid passing time you might want to advance in hardware mainly GFC. Since you getting a mobo in option 2 which has two pci x16 slots, SLI begs to be used after some years for awesome performance. So at that time you can get the latest card and use it in sli with your existing nvidia card but if you get some ati crap then crossfireX will be the only option and in crossfireX you need two identical cards so in future you wont we able to use your latest GFC with your old one in harmony. Get GTX 760 or 770 for now.

Whenever you build a pc keep two things in mind. 1.> what hardware you are going to need. Never pay for something you simply do not need.
2.> Make your pc future safe such that in future if you feel that your rig has turned old then with adding some new stuff it again turns into a beauty rather than changing the whole thing.
m
0
l
September 22, 2013 1:26:06 AM

i5-3570k is a dual core. Nvm. I derped.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
September 22, 2013 1:45:58 AM

kumarsaurabhraj said:
What ever you do, do not get a ati card if you want to game for years. Still today's games are playable wid 2 cores 3GHz crap chips but you always need a good GFC. Since this is your first gaming rig wid passing time you might want to advance in hardware mainly GFC. Since you getting a mobo in option 2 which has two pci x16 slots, SLI begs to be used after some years for awesome performance. So at that time you can get the latest card and use it in sli with your existing nvidia card but if you get some ati crap then crossfireX will be the only option and in crossfireX you need two identical cards so in future you wont we able to use your latest GFC with your old one in harmony. Get GTX 760 or 770 for now.

Whenever you build a pc keep two things in mind. 1.> what hardware you are going to need. Never pay for something you simply do not need.
2.> Make your pc future safe such that in future if you feel that your rig has turned old then with adding some new stuff it again turns into a beauty rather than changing the whole thing.

since when can you sli two completely different chips???????? you can sli two different brands but it has to be the same card wit the same about of memory. there is nothing wrong with crossfire except they have to be exactly the same clock speed included however this isnt really a big issue having two of the same card looks cooler anyway.
m
0
l
September 22, 2013 6:48:09 PM

kumarsaurabhraj said:
ameek said:
i5-3570k is a dual core. Nvm. I derped.


No it is quad check http://ark.intel.com/products/65520


If it is a quad, than it is indeed the best choice (like I originally said).
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
September 22, 2013 9:03:42 PM

ameek said:
kumarsaurabhraj said:
ameek said:
i5-3570k is a dual core. Nvm. I derped.


No it is quad check http://ark.intel.com/products/65520


If it is a quad, than it is indeed the best choice (like I originally said).

it is a quad however i still think the best choice for gaming is my idea and get the 3rdd option sway out the mobo for a cheaper asus on and maybe drop to a 6300 the only difference is the clock speed then spend the money saved on a 7870ghz edition or even a 7870xt if you can afford it (that card would definitely be a nice upgrade).

m
0
l
!