Solved

Witch one is better card?

Witch graphic card is better for gaming? ASUS GTX660-TI or ASUS GTX760?
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about witch card
  1. The gtx 760 is better for gaming.
  2. fudoka711 said:
    The gtx 760 is better for gaming.


    Tnx for reply, just one more thing pls. I have :
    -CPU LGA1150 Intel Core i5-4670
    -MB LGA1150 B85 Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H
    -kingston hyperx 16gb 1600mhz
    -HDD SATA3 7200 1TB WD Black WD1002FAEX
    and
    -Raidmax RX-535AP, 535W, 80PLUS Bronze

    Will this PSU be enough for 760?
  3. Yes but it is low quality and unless you already have it get a different PSU.
  4. rolli59 said:
    Yes but it is low quality and unless you already have it get a different PSU.


    Damn.... I already have that PSU. What do u think should i buy 760? Am i risking too much? ps. And what about 660-TI? Can my PSU, at least, run that card properly?
  5. koskeczv said:
    fudoka711 said:
    The gtx 760 is better for gaming.


    Tnx for reply, just one more thing pls. I have :
    -CPU LGA1150 Intel Core i5-4670
    -MB LGA1150 B85 Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H
    -kingston hyperx 16gb 1600mhz
    -HDD SATA3 7200 1TB WD Black WD1002FAEX
    and
    -Raidmax RX-535AP, 535W, 80PLUS Bronze

    Will this PSU be enough for 760?

    Yes but upgrading might be a problem but just that is about 352 watts
  6. Best answer
    koskeczv said:
    rolli59 said:
    Yes but it is low quality and unless you already have it get a different PSU.


    Damn.... I already have that PSU. What do u think should i buy 760? Am i risking too much? ps. And what about 660-TI? Can my PSU, at least, run that card properly?


    It will still handle the gtx760. Just keep in mind that Raidmax is not the best if you start getting problems.
  7. Ok guys thank you for your answers! Guess ill take that risk with this PSU...
  8. http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page362.htm

    FYI.

    As others have said, try it and see how you go. If you have problems that would be the first place I would look. Maybe a PSU upgrade in the near future. Just remember that 'cheap' power supplies can give you the most annoying and unusual symptoms.
  9. Ok guys, thank you all again. If I have any problems ill spred the word! :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Graphics Cards Graphics Asus