1600 dollar canadian build

TriVoxel

Honorable
Sep 23, 2013
i would like 2 moniters a gpu that supports 3 moniters no os or optical drive i will be doing medium editing and hardcore gaming so can you make it run modern games at max w/ reasonable fps i may play across 3 screens as well thank you

Solution
you need to provide more info regarding when you are buying, where you are buying, whether your budget is after HST or before HST, what parts you dont need, and what games you are planning to play

also note, if you have not tried to play on 3 screens and found out that you dont like it or you perform worse on 3 panels,do not bother with triple panel gaming. its a gimmick for the most part

generally, this is what id get
http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1HrlA

given the fact that new GPUs are supposedily going to be released within a few days, i left the GPU slot out
if you want to play across 3 screens, you should buy 3 screens at once so they all match and are the exact same dimensions, otherwise eyefinity or nvidia surround doesn't look the best.

What size monitors do you want?

Is that 1600 with tax? If so, what province?

Do you want to buy in store or order online?

What size monitors do you want?

.....need more info that just $1600

you need to provide more info regarding when you are buying, where you are buying, whether your budget is after HST or before HST, what parts you dont need, and what games you are planning to play

also note, if you have not tried to play on 3 screens and found out that you dont like it or you perform worse on 3 panels,do not bother with triple panel gaming. its a gimmick for the most part

generally, this is what id get
http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1HrlA

given the fact that new GPUs are supposedily going to be released within a few days, i left the GPU slot out

Solution

TriVoxel

Honorable
Sep 23, 2013

with tax i live in ontario i need a gpu motherboard ram cpu psu and case moniter size 18 by 11 inchs