Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

What would you rate my PC?

Last response: in Systems
Share
October 1, 2013 12:09:09 PM

First of all. Please DO NOT Suggest ANY other parts. I am going to make this as a first build.


http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Mirakledba/saved/28dR


What games can it run and on what settings? Like BF4?


Like i said, dont confuse me by saying " replace this with that and that with this"

Thanks!

More about : rate

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 12:14:58 PM
Share

10/10! Lulz.
October 1, 2013 12:16:41 PM

You'll kick BF4's butt with that. 60fps on release, not right now though, as it's in beta many people are having low fps issues, so don't fret if you have that built in time to play the beta. Most new games at max 60fps, just make sure you have the PSU room to cf in the future if you find the need to.
Related resources
October 1, 2013 12:17:20 PM

patrick47018 said:
10/10! Lulz.


haha! I wonder who helped me make it xD You see! i asked for nothing else cause its perfect! BTW is the GPU windForce? So is it exactly this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX1xzbGUWSo cause mine doesnt say windforce.
October 1, 2013 12:18:05 PM

Smawell said:
You'll kick BF4's butt with that. 60fps on release, not right now though, as it's in beta many people are having low fps issues, so don't fret if you have that built in time to play the beta. Most new games at max 60fps, just make sure you have the PSU room to cf in the future if you find the need to.

yeah its a 750w OZC so i think ill be good.
October 1, 2013 12:18:05 PM

Smawell said:
You'll kick BF4's butt with that. 60fps on release, not right now though, as it's in beta many people are having low fps issues, so don't fret if you have that built in time to play the beta. Most new games at max 60fps, just make sure you have the PSU room to cf in the future if you find the need to.

yeah its a 750w OZC so i think ill be good.
a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 12:19:44 PM

Yeah I concur, at 1080P you will max games for quite some time, and since this is your first gaming PC you have a huge backlog of great PC games!! And with a 750W PSU, you could add another 7950 when you need to
a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 12:20:14 PM

Do you need a monitor, mouse, and keyboard?
a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 12:24:41 PM

my eyes just threw up! jk
Do you have a budget for that?
October 1, 2013 12:27:41 PM

patrick47018 said:
my eyes just threw up! jk
Do you have a budget for that?


ugh i dont know :S Say just any good 1080p monitor thats not expensive. Dont worry...i throw up when i see it too...I just noticed how much i need one if i get this build...ill use that crap for a bit to load windows on it and use it for a short period of time
October 1, 2013 12:33:06 PM

patrick47018 said:
I own this exact monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Thats nice! Too bad 250$ is too much for a monitor. I only have 900$ now. I need 388$ for the PC and the monitor, ill use my crap (maybe). But its not HD UGH. Maybe a few links to 100$ 1080p monitors that are GOOD?
October 1, 2013 12:37:08 PM

Mirakledba said:
patrick47018 said:
I own this exact monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Thats nice! Too bad 250$ is too much for a monitor. I only have 900$ now. I need 388$ for the PC and the monitor, ill use my crap (maybe). But its not HD UGH. Maybe a few links to 100$ 1080p monitors that are GOOD?


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

First one's not 1080, second is. Acer is the way to go when looking cheap, while they do actually make some nice screens.
October 1, 2013 12:42:41 PM

Smawell said:
Mirakledba said:
patrick47018 said:
I own this exact monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Thats nice! Too bad 250$ is too much for a monitor. I only have 900$ now. I need 388$ for the PC and the monitor, ill use my crap (maybe). But its not HD UGH. Maybe a few links to 100$ 1080p monitors that are GOOD?


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
First one's not 1080, second is. Acer is the way to go when looking cheap, while they do actually make some nice screens.


Second one is great. Thanks. I'll keep my eye on it so when I have money I'll get it. Oi Patrick shows me anything I'll have those in mind too. Thanks sam

a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 12:45:04 PM

When buying monitors this is how I see it, you either go for 120Hz non-IPS with 1 or 2ms response time. Or you go with IPS and 5ms response time. And always LED.
October 1, 2013 12:51:59 PM

patrick47018 said:
When buying monitors this is how I see it, you either go for 120Hz non-IPS with 1 or 2ms response time. Or you go with IPS and 5ms response time. And always LED.

So the second one has 5ms...hm... But you also said 5ms is good but is the second one IPS. So what's better. The first thing you said non IPS 1 or 2 and 120hz or IPS 5ms?
a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 12:54:05 PM

most people can't really tell the 1-5ms response time, and the ways of measuring can vary so its not always reliable, I really like IPS on account of the better colors and viewing angles. Are you interested in an IPS monitor? Does it need built-in speakers, HDMI, etc?
October 1, 2013 12:57:45 PM

patrick47018 said:
most people can't really tell the 1-5ms response time, and the ways of measuring can vary so its not always reliable, I really like IPS on account of the better colors and viewing angles. Are you interested in an IPS monitor? Does it need built-in speakers, HDMI, etc?


Well I prefer IPS cause I think its better and yeah I need built in speakers, if not that's OK. and as for HDMI, to play on 1080p do I need an HDMI port? Just get me the best , cheap 1080p that you find And like the most

October 1, 2013 1:01:08 PM

patrick47018 said:
Hey have a look at this build I just helped this guy with: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1JHFE

Ughh don't get me confused.... I think his build is better but I have a better CPU. :/  y u do dis? Now I don't know.... IS his better? Doesn't matter just curious hehe
October 1, 2013 1:01:11 PM

patrick47018 said:
Hey have a look at this build I just helped this guy with: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1JHFE

Ughh don't get me confused.... I think his build is better but I have a better CPU. :/  y u do dis? Now I don't know.... IS his better? Doesn't matter just curious hehe
a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 1:02:45 PM

It has 2 graphics cards so yeah, it'd perform better in games. I can try to tweak yours to where we can have 2
October 1, 2013 1:03:03 PM

patrick47018 said:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

169.99 After MIR
IPS, 1080P, Built-in speakers, HDMI, DVI, D-Sub, 3D!, ASUS(good brand)
What do you think?

Whats MIR? yeah. Its beast but a lil over what i was gonna pay....hm...ill keep both of those in mind. The one sam sent and the one u did. But the second one sam sent was IPS and 5ms right?
October 1, 2013 1:04:01 PM

patrick47018 said:
It has 2 graphics cards so yeah, it'd perform better in games. I can try to tweak yours to where we can have 2


as long as i dont have to pay more than whats on the list and its the same price for btr performance, sure.
a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 1:05:56 PM

mail in rebate
October 1, 2013 1:07:01 PM

patrick47018 said:
mail in rebate

Oh yeah thats right. Im happy with the build and it is epic but you can tweak it on ur side and send me a link and ill see.

a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 1:09:05 PM

And with 2 cards yours would be close to 1300, but you know you can always add another 7950 later on when their price drops?
October 1, 2013 1:12:29 PM

patrick47018 said:
And with 2 cards yours would be close to 1300, but you know you can always add another 7950 later on when their price drops?


Yeah ur right. No need for 2 GPU's atleast for now. So yeah...Which monitor is better. The asus or acer and when do you suggest i buying it?
a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 1:14:17 PM

which Acer
October 1, 2013 1:15:58 PM

patrick47018 said:
which Acer


Second one Sam sent
a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 1:17:26 PM

The Acer isn't an IPS, doesn't have HDMI, and doesn't have speakers
October 1, 2013 1:21:03 PM

patrick47018 said:
The Acer isn't an IPS, doesn't have HDMI, and doesn't have speakers


IPS and HDMI are true, but let's be honest. Who uses Monitor speakers :p 
October 1, 2013 1:22:22 PM

While the company is good, I've had issues with MIR from them :(  your choice though, personally I own an acer and an asus, asus is better, but Acer seems to be lasting longer.
a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 1:24:26 PM

Go with the IPS I showed you, and yeah you can always get external speakers and they'll be better any day of the week
October 1, 2013 1:38:52 PM

patrick47018 said:
Go with the IPS I showed you, and yeah you can always get external speakers and they'll be better any day of the week

Yeah ill get that asus. 3D too! hehe. So u think i should get it with the parts?
a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 1:39:55 PM

Yeah, what would you do if you got it and not the parts? Lulz!
October 1, 2013 1:42:54 PM

patrick47018 said:
Yeah, what would you do if you got it and not the parts? Lulz!

lol i meant should i buy it the same time as the parts xD cause i dont think ill have enough...or should i just wait and save up for it all?
a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 1:45:08 PM

You could buy the parts, and use your old monitor until you have enough for the new one, and you can let the thought of how much better the new one will look motivate you to work extra and save up faster, lol
October 1, 2013 1:45:54 PM

patrick47018 said:
Yeah, what would you do if you got it and not the parts? Lulz!


oh crap wait...i just saw the AOC monitor! Thats a great company...hmm..whats better.that or the asus
a b 4 Gaming
October 1, 2013 1:47:55 PM

The ASUS is pretty much the same price, 3D, speakers, and HDMI
October 1, 2013 1:52:25 PM

patrick47018 said:
You could buy the parts, and use your old monitor until you have enough for the new one, and you can let the thought of how much better the new one will look motivate you to work extra and save up faster, lol


patrick47018 said:
The ASUS is pretty much the same price, 3D, speakers, and HDMI


yeah! Ur right! Thanks! Enough of that stuff ;') What type of games do you play on PC?
!