Solved

What kind of games will i be able to max out with this setup

Can anyone tell me what games i can max out with these specs

AMD Athlon X4 750K Processor
MSI FM2-A75MA-E35
Cooler Master Elite Power - 460W Power Supply
2GB EVGA GeForce GTX 650Ti Boost
8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue

Is there anything i should upgrade while staying in a $600 budget ?
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about kind games max setup
  1. Depending on the resolution you are gaming at, that setup should be able to play any game out there at high and other than the most demanding games (Far Cry3/Crysis 3) it should be able to max everything on a single 1080p screen.

    Your build looks very balanced and should perform very well with any workload.
  2. Looks like a good build to me. Not necessarily max settings on every game, but you will struggle to find a game you cant play on high or higher.
  3. Hi,

    The cpu is a good cpu but modern games are better with core / fx cpu generation. If I where you I would look for a core i5 + mobo or at least a fx-6300 ( core i5 + mobo should be about 300-350 / amd 250 - 300 so you have the budget for them). You already have the ddr 3 memory, HD and GPU.
  4. you can do much better than that for $600. Where are you getting these parts from??? if you take your time and shop around for deals of the day, sales, and/or rebates... you can get more for your $600 than that
  5. Best answer
    b0wl said:
    Can anyone tell me what games i can max out with these specs

    AMD Athlon X4 750K Processor
    MSI FM2-A75MA-E35
    Cooler Master Elite Power - 460W Power Supply
    2GB EVGA GeForce GTX 650Ti Boost
    8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
    1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue

    Is there anything i should upgrade while staying in a $600 budget ?


    I would spring for an HD 7950 if you can. It is nearly twice as strong and has enough VRAM to last you for a very long time. That extra $50 towards it would go a very long ways...
  6. dextermat said:
    Hi,

    The cpu is a good cpu but modern games are better with core / fx cpu generation. If I where you I would look for a core i5 + mobo or at least a fx-6300 ( core i5 + mobo should be about 300-350 / amd 250 - 300 so you have the budget for them). You already have the ddr 3 memory, HD and GPU.


    Can you link what i5 & mobo you would suggest me getting?
  7. CaptainTom said:
    b0wl said:
    Can anyone tell me what games i can max out with these specs

    AMD Athlon X4 750K Processor
    MSI FM2-A75MA-E35
    Cooler Master Elite Power - 460W Power Supply
    2GB EVGA GeForce GTX 650Ti Boost
    8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
    1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue

    Is there anything i should upgrade while staying in a $600 budget ?


    I would spring for an HD 7950 if you can. It is nearly twice as strong and has enough VRAM to last you for a very long time. That extra $50 towards it would go a very long ways...


    Link ?
  8. If you wait, there have been some very strong additional sales on the 7950, bringing it down around $185. The usual going price seems to be around $200 for a non-boost version. The games included, if you don't have them and are interested in them are a great value add-on.

    $199 after rebate Sapphire 7950: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202026
  9. But, only you can determine your appropriate video card. If you don't play very demanding games across multiple monitors, there is absolutely no need to ever go over $150-$200.
Ask a new question

Read More

AMD Games Processors Graphics