Solved

BF4 fps issues

Hey, as i'm seeing with a lot of people. I'm getting awful fps on Bf4, i have tried all setting. I'm starting to wonder if it is my system, I have updated to the beta Nvida GFX.

PC specs:
GPU : gtx 680
CPU Intel 3570k 4.5ghz
16gb ram
Windows 7
Nvidia driver version (Driver version 331.40)
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about bf4 fps issues
  1. The game is in Beta, you may just be having some game issues that will be fixed when the game is released. Your monitor resolution may play a part, and you could have AA settings too high or have unrealistic expectation on settings you could use. With a single 680, you will not be getting good results on ultra settings:
    http://www.bf4blog.com/battlefield-4-alpha-gpu-and-cpu-benchmarks/
  2. my full pc specs,
    the power supply is the Be Quiet 630w BN107 Pure Power
    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1KSwC
  3. this is a beta version driver and has various open issues that are yet to be resolved.

    there is nothing you can do now except to revert back to 327.23 which is a stable and final release or to wait for the next stable version to come out (it is going to be real soon though)
  4. I mentioned your monitor resolution. Your link nor original post has mentioned it. That and as seen in the benchmarks I gave, you probably will not be able to play at ultra with good results.

    What Resolution do you use?
    What Settings are you using?
    What FPS are you getting?
  5. i was gettin to manyy problems with the 327.23.

    I suppose i shouldnt complain, but just excited to really test my card out as i only got it around a week a go:P
  6. have fun :)

    lots of other good titles to try though


    regards
  7. bystander said:
    I mentioned your monitor resolution. Your link nor original post has mentioned it. That and as seen in the benchmarks I gave, you probably will not be able to play at ultra with good results.

    What Resolution do you use?
    What Settings are you using?
    What FPS are you getting?


    sorry, uhm
    1360x768

    I have it set on Medium if your talking about ingame,
    and 60fps is the max, i have v sync on, i seem to run as 50-55 but every 10-20secs drops down to 30-45, and some time 8-10
  8. Best answer
    ScottttRFC said:
    bystander said:
    I mentioned your monitor resolution. Your link nor original post has mentioned it. That and as seen in the benchmarks I gave, you probably will not be able to play at ultra with good results.

    What Resolution do you use?
    What Settings are you using?
    What FPS are you getting?


    sorry, uhm
    1360x768

    I have it set on Medium if your talking about ingame,
    and 60fps is the max, i have v sync on, i seem to run as 50-55 but every 10-20secs drops down to 30-45, and some time 8-10



    You may be able to play at settings higher than Medium. With v-sync on, 60 FPS is the max FPS you can get unless you have a monitor that does higher than 60hz. Those drops may be simply a matter of game issues which may be ironed out by release date.
  9. bystander said:
    ScottttRFC said:
    bystander said:
    I mentioned your monitor resolution. Your link nor original post has mentioned it. That and as seen in the benchmarks I gave, you probably will not be able to play at ultra with good results.

    What Resolution do you use?
    What Settings are you using?
    What FPS are you getting?


    Yeah hopefully. Think i'm still going to pre-order it on monday.

    sorry, uhm
    1360x768

    I have it set on Medium if your talking about ingame,
    and 60fps is the max, i have v sync on, i seem to run as 50-55 but every 10-20secs drops down to 30-45, and some time 8-10



    You may be able to play at settings higher than Medium. With v-sync on, 60 FPS is the max FPS you can get unless you have a monitor that does higher than 60hz. Those drops may be simply a matter of game issues which may be ironed out by release date.
  10. Here's my Specs:
    R7 260X 2gd oc
    Apu 5300 dual core 3.6ghz
    4gb ram (adding 4 more soon)
    Resolution: 1280x1024
    On low i get 20 fps on multiplayer. On ultra on singleplayer i get 60 fps. help plzz thanks.
  11. Does your video card support Mantle? If so, install Mantle.
  12. bystander said:
    Does your video card support Mantle? If so, install Mantle.

    I have catalyst driver 14.3. that comes with mantle yes. r7 260 supports mantle. Just built computer 2 weeks ago.
  13. Rildom420 said:
    bystander said:
    Does your video card support Mantle? If so, install Mantle.

    I have catalyst driver 14.3. that comes with mantle yes. r7 260 supports mantle. Just built computer 2 weeks ago.



    Then enable Mantle, and give it a go.

    Though it sounds like you have to download the beta drivers, and it may be a separate download in the same place.
  14. Maybe your ram, when i checked mine while playing MP, it was using 6-7gb of ram. Not sure about single player
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Games Battlefield Low FPS FPS gtx 680 Nvidia