Sign in with
Your question
Solved

fx-8350 temperature question/judgement

Last response: in CPUs
October 4, 2013 7:06:25 PM

check out these temps please and tell me what you think...

http://s11.postimg.org/beeh6g6ua/Screenshot_3.jpg

note: coretemp says only 4/8 cores are being stressed, this was after 30min and its running at 4.52ghz, cooler: hyper evo 212 and can you tell me what tmpin2 is? it worries me
a b à CPUs
October 4, 2013 7:35:04 PM

I would bet money that it is your CPU temp. 4.52 on air when it is going to be under load is pretty high. Those temps are what you are likely to see.
m
l
October 4, 2013 8:36:41 PM

czar357 said:
I would bet money that it is your CPU temp. 4.52 on air when it is going to be under load is pretty high. Those temps are what you are likely to see.

But look at the max temp for cpu, its 49c how could it be that? I dont understand
m
l

Best solution

a b à CPUs
October 5, 2013 8:12:50 AM

neithyn said:
czar357 said:

But look at the max temp for cpu, its 49c how could it be that? I dont understand

Good question and that isn't one I can explain. I have used HWMonitor for quite some time though and the temps on that have been correct at least for me. Mine actually lists the reading as CPU though not tmpin2. Maybe the tmpin2 isnt the CPU temp and if that is the case, I am not sure what it is.

!