Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Please HELP me getting a gud graphic card

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
October 6, 2013 7:00:07 AM

I want to get a new graphic card.
Current Config:
Mobo: Intel DH67BL
Chipset : Intel H67
Processor : Intel Core i5 2400 @3100MHz
Ram : 2*4096 DDR3-SDRAM
HDD : 1TB
Display : LG 19 inches

I had a Nvidia XFX 9500GT, but faced a problem. There is no display on the monitor(tried different displays and cpus). The fan is working but no display. I take its crap now, is it not?

I am located in India and I need a good graphic card under Rs5000/- ATI or Nvidia (any)

please suggest some
Thanks

More about : gud graphic card

a b U Graphics card
October 6, 2013 7:23:05 AM

The HD 7750 ^ he recommended , is not bad at all. It'd be pretty easy to install. You won't have to worry about any wires and cables from the PSU as the HD 7750 doesn't require you to connect any wires from the PSU to the GPU.
It also doesn't consume a lot of power. Great Card.
But sadly , the one from Flipkart , which ships to India , costs more.
http://www.flipkart.com/powercolor-amd-ati-hd-7750-1-gb...

You should really stretch your budget. This is a good card.
m
0
l
Related resources
October 7, 2013 5:56:58 AM

IRONBATMAN said:
The HD 7750 ^ he recommended , is not bad at all. It'd be pretty easy to install. You won't have to worry about any wires and cables from the PSU as the HD 7750 doesn't require you to connect any wires from the PSU to the GPU.
It also doesn't consume a lot of power. Great Card.
But sadly , the one from Flipkart , which ships to India , costs more.
http://www.flipkart.com/powercolor-amd-ati-hd-7750-1-gb...

You should really stretch your budget. This is a good card.


sorry for late reply
thanks for replying Melderv and IRONBATMAN

itz true that 7750 is a good card. But it costs around Rs 7500/- online as well as local market

and does my mobo dh67blb3 have itz compatibility?
and i lost my last card that is 9500GT because of power i think
my current psu config:
VIP-400R 280W (got this from where i assembled my pc)
Itz not good right? will i have to upgrade it?
m
0
l
a b å Intel
a c 156 U Graphics card
October 7, 2013 7:19:56 AM

The GT 630 was the best I could find. There are several versions of it on flipkart but this one had the best price:
http://www.flipkart.com/forsa-nvidia-gt630-1-gb-sddr3-g...
When a card is this weak, always get the cheapest one because the differences are never noticeable.
m
0
l
October 7, 2013 7:21:01 AM

Presler said:
Check this out, I'm owing it since half an year and its playing every game released till now at 1080p med-high settings.
http://www.flipkart.com/zotac-nvidia-geforce-gt-630-1gb...


hello
i can get this card at around Rs 3200/- in the local market of Gigabyte make

but i read about the 630 on this forum that itz not good for high end games.

and IRONBATMAN
the 7750 is available on Flipkart.com for
PowerColor : Rs 7250/-
Sapphire : Rs 7797/-

So which one will be better?
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 7, 2013 7:23:38 AM

None of these cards are going to be good for high end games.

I would save some more money and get a better psu also, as 280w isnt much and it sounds like it isnt very good.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 7, 2013 7:31:10 AM

I'm not too sure whether you would have to change your PSU as the HD 7750 doesn't consume a lot of power.

Yes , the HD 7750 is compatible with your Motherboard. All you need is a PCIe 16x slot , which your motherboard has.

I'd simply choose the cheaper HD 7750. The main difference is the cooling. Both cooling systems are not too shabby.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 7, 2013 7:37:14 AM

IRONBATMAN said:
I'm not too sure whether you would have to change your PSU as the HD 7750 doesn't consume a lot of power.

Yes , the HD 7750 is compatible with your Motherboard. All you need is a PCIe 16x slot , which your motherboard has.

I'd simply choose the cheaper HD 7750. The main difference is the cooling. Both cooling systems are not too shabby.


Yeah I know it doesnt draw much, but he only has a 280w psu, and probably a low end cheap one at that.
m
0
l
October 7, 2013 7:39:57 AM

ooo
i am tight on budget as i lost my 9500gt and modem+router at the same time
but the gt630 is not good.

I am trying to get the best card i can right now :( 

so what are high end games
i used to play gta4 and tomb raider13 and more on my 9500gt

yeah that is a cheap psu that we can get in India in the local market in an assembled rig(the guys usually dont inform the customer the gpu and psu relationship)
they tell me that they can get me a VIP-500W Gold Assembly PSU
m
0
l
a b å Intel
a c 156 U Graphics card
October 7, 2013 8:03:29 AM

e1forall said:
Presler said:
Check this out, I'm owing it since half an year and its playing every game released till now at 1080p med-high settings.
http://www.flipkart.com/zotac-nvidia-geforce-gt-630-1gb...


hello
i can get this card at around Rs 3200/- in the local market of Gigabyte make

but i read about the 630 on this forum that itz not good for high end games.

and IRONBATMAN
the 7750 is available on Flipkart.com for
PowerColor : Rs 7250/-
Sapphire : Rs 7797/-

So which one will be better?

You said under Rs 5000. What is your real limit?
m
0
l
October 7, 2013 8:12:27 AM

Avro Arrow said:
e1forall said:
Presler said:
Check this out, I'm owing it since half an year and its playing every game released till now at 1080p med-high settings.
http://www.flipkart.com/zotac-nvidia-geforce-gt-630-1gb...


hello
i can get this card at around Rs 3200/- in the local market of Gigabyte make

but i read about the 630 on this forum that itz not good for high end games.

and IRONBATMAN
the 7750 is available on Flipkart.com for
PowerColor : Rs 7250/-
Sapphire : Rs 7797/-

So which one will be better?

You said under Rs 5000. What is your real limit?

I am trying to increase it to 8 to 9k
got no option but raise it.. will have to wait to get the money
m
0
l

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
October 7, 2013 8:16:59 AM

e1forall said:
ooo
i am tight on budget as i lost my 9500gt and modem+router at the same time
but the gt630 is not good.

I am trying to get the best card i can right now :( 

so what are high end games
i used to play gta4 and tomb raider13 and more on my 9500gt

yeah that is a cheap psu that we can get in India in the local market in an assembled rig(the guys usually dont inform the customer the gpu and psu relationship)
they tell me that they can get me a VIP-500W Gold Assembly PSU


Check out the CX 430 from Corsair. It's a cheap and reliable PSU that should cost no more than 50 usd. It works with the HD 7750.
Oh and don't buy Coolermaster's PSU. They're not good.

Share
October 7, 2013 9:55:35 AM

I will have a look in the local market again and will find out more and let u guys know in 3 to 4 days.. thanks a lot
m
0
l
October 16, 2013 7:01:53 AM

Guys i am thinking of getting an msi 7770 .. will it be good and will my psu power it well??
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 16, 2013 7:59:54 AM

The HD 7770 is a good card , even I use it. Don't worry about which one to buy as the main difference is the cooling systems. Just choose the cheapest one.
But for the HD 7770 , I don't think your PSU will be enough. Take my recommended PSU.
m
0
l
October 16, 2013 8:13:50 AM

Oke doke
Xfx is cheaper for me here in india.. so i was thinking of xfx vs msi
.. what do u say about the companies
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 16, 2013 8:16:59 AM

XFX is not bad at all. Furthermore , you get a door hanger that says " Do not disturb. I'M GAMING " . Pretty cool . The card looks sexier too
m
0
l
October 16, 2013 10:28:06 AM

IRONBATMAN said:
XFX is not bad at all. Furthermore , you get a door hanger that says " Do not disturb. I'M GAMING " . Pretty cool . The card looks sexier too


hey bought the msi 7770 as itz got better cooling system according to some if the threads i read here.
you said about the Corsair SMPS CX430 430 Watts PSU .
Does this have the right compatibility in terms of connection with the card as this card requires ext power supply?

Please do answer and thank you
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 16, 2013 4:28:17 PM

Yes.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 16, 2013 4:38:19 PM

Do remember to pick the best comment as the solution so that they would know they've helped , and so that you can close the thread
m
0
l
October 16, 2013 6:36:33 PM

Hey
I still need a psu man.. and i will choose the most helpful . Dont worry
Does the corsair cx430 have a six pin connector
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 16, 2013 7:01:31 PM

Yes
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 18, 2013 7:17:59 AM

He CX430 and VS450 are both from Corsair. They're both not too shabby. But the most obvious difference is that the CX430 is 80+ Bronze certified which means that it's more efficient or simply , it's better.
m
0
l
October 18, 2013 7:25:07 AM

IRONBATMAN said:
He CX430 and VS450 are both from Corsair. They're both not too shabby. But the most obvious difference is that the CX430 is 80+ Bronze certified which means that it's more efficient or simply , it's better.


Thanks again for replyin
in my case
the corsair vs450 i can get at 2400 INR
And the cx 430 is for 3000+ INR.. So itz better to get vs450 rite??
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 18, 2013 7:36:26 AM

Well both would work fine , but the CX430 would generate less heat and would draw more power from your wall than the VS450. So if you really can't stretch your budget , the VS450 would be fine.

If you want a big step up , get the Seasonic S12 II 520 watt. It's what I use. It would most probably work with your future upgrades of GPUs , so in a way you save some money. So are you planning to do further upgrades in the future ?

That's 1 thing awesome about Desktop PCs. They're Futureproof , unlike a laptop and console. Unless you manage to sell your old console and buy another one.
m
0
l
October 26, 2013 6:31:12 AM

hello again
i have the MSI 7770 and Corsair vs450w PSU
But now i am facing a new problem.
I am playing Tomb Raider 2013 and the PC shuts off leaving the power button light blinking.

I think this is a heating issue?

Am I right ? and what would be the solution,

I am ready to provide information via pcwizard, hwmonitor or other things.

Please reply
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
October 26, 2013 6:33:20 AM

You might want to start a new thread as some people would think that this thread is already sloved.
m
0
l
October 26, 2013 6:36:12 AM

oke doke no problemo
I picked urs as the solution

THANKS A LOT
m
0
l
!