steam_api.dll missing Rome II
hey guys this steam_api.dll is killing me i cant play rome. i tried run as administrator setting off anti virus still nothing happened. Pls help me
1) Go to your Steam Library (game list) and find Rome 2
2) Right click on Rome 2 and select 'Properties' (usually the last option in the right click menu)
3) Go to the tab called 'Local Files'
4) Click "Verify integrity of Game Cache"
5) Wait for Steam to scan your files and it should download the missing steam_api.dll file.
6) When Steam has finished, run the game