A4 3300 preferred gpu

Solution
I wouldn't suggest you to go for the 7770 with such a low end processor like a4-3300 with very low cpu performance. And if you plan to get a GPU,you shouldn't have even gone with the APU because the APU is not intended for systems with a GPU,but for systems without a GPU. And even if you plan to buy a GPU for your system,that should be the HD6450 with your A4,since it's the GPU you can crossfire with. Though,its not like the actual crossfire. Its hybrid crossfire which may not be good as actual crossfire and still may have some driver quirks to work it out. Eventhough,addition of that card won't boost your graphics performance to an extend to make you say,"Wow...!". Just some frames difference while playing games,that's all.
So my...

dannylivesforher

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012
I wouldn't suggest you to go for the 7770 with such a low end processor like a4-3300 with very low cpu performance. And if you plan to get a GPU,you shouldn't have even gone with the APU because the APU is not intended for systems with a GPU,but for systems without a GPU. And even if you plan to buy a GPU for your system,that should be the HD6450 with your A4,since it's the GPU you can crossfire with. Though,its not like the actual crossfire. Its hybrid crossfire which may not be good as actual crossfire and still may have some driver quirks to work it out. Eventhough,addition of that card won't boost your graphics performance to an extend to make you say,"Wow...!". Just some frames difference while playing games,that's all.
So my suggestion is,you shouldn't waste your money buying that 7770 Ghz Edition and use it with a CPU like A4. So what you could do is,if you don't find it hard to,you could exchange your board and processor for some good CPU from Intel or AMD,and NOT some APU. And for the GPU,you could go for the 7770 then,or get a lower series GPU from 7 Series,like the 7750 and invest the spared money on a better CPU.

Solution