Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Will my Corsair VS 450W PSU support the HD 5830?

Tags:
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
October 9, 2013 3:36:48 AM

Will my Corsair VS 450W support HD 5830?? I already bought it but now Im not sure. I am confused whether I can use it or not.
Thank you. =)
October 9, 2013 4:13:15 AM

i WAnt to use it Only for My Graphics Card.
m
0
l
Related resources
Anonymous
October 9, 2013 4:38:13 AM

prarthik said:
i WAnt to use it Only for My Graphics Card.


But not only GPU uses the power, also CPU, RAM, Etc...
You said you already bought PSU, try first, if no problem occure then its ok.
m
0
l

Best solution

Anonymous
October 9, 2013 6:37:54 AM

prarthik said:
No No Like This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxCgmuJVohM


In video, He still used 500watts of separate power supply which is the minimum requirement for the GPU according to AMD.
To make it sure, Check the Amperes of your GPU, if matched to your PSU,
Share
October 9, 2013 6:54:12 AM

okay thank you. It helped me alot!!. :D 
m
0
l
October 22, 2013 9:24:13 PM

Anonymous said:
prarthik said:
No No Like This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxCgmuJVohM


In video, He still used 500watts of separate power supply which is the minimum requirement for the GPU according to AMD.
To make it sure, Check the Amperes of your GPU, if matched to your PSU,


My PSU is 1 amp low it shows 34 Amp but my Gpu needs 35 to 40 amps
m
0
l
Anonymous
October 23, 2013 7:22:41 AM

prarthik said:
Anonymous said:
prarthik said:
No No Like This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxCgmuJVohM


In video, He still used 500watts of separate power supply which is the minimum requirement for the GPU according to AMD.
To make it sure, Check the Amperes of your GPU, if matched to your PSU,


My PSU is 1 amp low it shows 34 Amp but my Gpu needs 35 to 40 amps


No, its only 15amp something plus other components.. no problem with your psu.
m
0
l
October 23, 2013 7:50:03 AM

Yeah the 5830 is only about 15amps, a 34a rail will be plenty
m
0
l
October 23, 2013 9:26:11 AM

Anonymous said:
prarthik said:
Anonymous said:
prarthik said:
No No Like This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxCgmuJVohM


In video, He still used 500watts of separate power supply which is the minimum requirement for the GPU according to AMD.
To make it sure, Check the Amperes of your GPU, if matched to your PSU,


My PSU is 1 amp low it shows 34 Amp but my Gpu needs 35 to 40 amps


No, its only 15amp something plus other components.. no problem with your psu.


I Talked to Someone Today He was using Gigabyte 450w Psu To power the whole Pc Including Ati 5830
m
0
l
Anonymous
October 23, 2013 10:14:21 AM

prarthik said:
Anonymous said:
prarthik said:
Anonymous said:
prarthik said:
No No Like This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxCgmuJVohM


In video, He still used 500watts of separate power supply which is the minimum requirement for the GPU according to AMD.
To make it sure, Check the Amperes of your GPU, if matched to your PSU,


My PSU is 1 amp low it shows 34 Amp but my Gpu needs 35 to 40 amps


No, its only 15amp something plus other components.. no problem with your psu.


I Talked to Someone Today He was using Gigabyte 450w Psu To power the whole Pc Including Ati 5830


yah, as i was said, no problem with your PSU.. You can use it for your PC....sorry for my first comment.
m
0
l
!