Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

hello im going to build a new comp. rig for my friend is this specs is good for gaming?

Tags:
  • Gaming
  • Build
  • Components
Last response: in Components
Share
October 9, 2013 6:07:36 AM

hello im going to build a new comp. rig for my friend is this specs is good for gaming?
here is the specs:
AMD Richland A10-6800k 4.10-4.40GH
MSI FM2-A85XA-G65
Cougar Solution
Sapphire HD 7750 1GB GDDR5
Gskill RipjawsX 8GB Dual 2133 CL9
Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB
Antec VP550P 550watts 80% efficiency Power Supply
Internal LG GH24NS95 24x DVD Writer
Philips 196V4LSB2 18.5" LED Monitor

or
fx 6300
sapphire 7770 1gb ddr5
mobo???

or i3 3220
sapphire 7770 1gb ddr5
mobo???

More about : build comp rig friend specs good gaming

October 9, 2013 6:26:37 AM

help please anyone T_T
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
October 9, 2013 6:34:39 AM

6300 + 7770 is a better gaming machine. I'd chose that one.
m
0
l
Related resources
October 9, 2013 6:46:28 AM

4745454b said:
6300 + 7770 is a better gaming machine. I'd chose that one.


why not the apu's??
even i hybrid xfire the igpu and gpu fx still win?
m
0
l

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
October 9, 2013 6:53:22 AM

Yes. I'd take the 7770 over any combo of the 7750. And the A10 isn't as good as the 6300/i3.
Share
October 9, 2013 7:06:55 AM

4745454b said:
Yes. I'd take the 7770 over any combo of the 7750. And the A10 isn't as good as the 6300/i3.


is this ASRock 990FX Extreme3 or MSI 990FXA-GD65 mobo is good for 6300? and 1866mhz or 1600mhz?
what is better?
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
October 9, 2013 6:55:28 PM

Not sure on the board. Both are good. Buy either the cheaper of the two of whichever has better bundle, warranty, features you'd actually use, etc. I'd personally run 1600, though 1866 isn't a bad choice either.
m
0
l
October 9, 2013 10:43:49 PM

4745454b said:
Not sure on the board. Both are good. Buy either the cheaper of the two of whichever has better bundle, warranty, features you'd actually use, etc. I'd personally run 1600, though 1866 isn't a bad choice either.


thanks you so much. hmm im going to buy 8350 :) ) i think mobo still good for that cpu :) )
m
0
l
October 9, 2013 11:23:38 PM

okey something came up from my mind.
specs:
fx 8350
saphhire 7770 1gb ddr5
ASRock 990FX Extreme3

or
fx 6300
sapphire 7850 2gb ddr5
ASRock 990FX Extreme3

sorry for the trouble>.<
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
October 10, 2013 7:15:45 AM

Second choice.
m
0
l
!