your internet may be slow due to following reasons
- Your ISP (internet service provider) may be having issues with routing signals to you.
- Your browser memory cache is so full, your browser has to slow down to allow for its limited hard drive space.
- You might have spyware/malware infecting your machine, and secretly using your Internet bandwidth.
You need to optimize browsers and internet connection.
- First of all update the browser
- Disabling The Firewall
- Remove unwanted tool-bars and plug-ins
- clear temp files
- Deactivate background running services
If you are unable to perform above tasks then use a single utility tool like PC Fresher that will not only fix windows errors but will also optimize Internet.