Is there such thing as of GIGABYTE G777Z UD3 BOARD ?

Question is in title ;)
7 answers Last reply
More about thing gigabyte g777z ud3 board
  1. Didn't come up in google search and have never seen it in stores. I don't think it exists.
  2. AdvancedGinger said:
    Question is in title ;)


    Hi. Not that I could find.
  3. Where you looking for GA Z77 UD5H or something?

    Edit: This http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4153
  4. PyjamasCat said:
    Where you looking for GA Z77 UD5H or something?

    Edit: This http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4153


    Think that may be it. I was looking using that number and never gave the Z77 chipset a thought.
  5. coastie65 said:
    PyjamasCat said:
    Where you looking for GA Z77 UD5H or something?

    Edit: This http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4153


    Think that may be it. I was looking using that number and never gave the Z77 chipset a thought.


    I am buying from a guy on ebay and that's the mother board he said it has oh and is it good ?
  6. AdvancedGinger said:


    I am buying from a guy on ebay and that's the mother board he said it has



    The GIGABYTE G777Z UD3
    or the one I linked?
  7. AdvancedGinger said:
    coastie65 said:
    PyjamasCat said:
    Where you looking for GA Z77 UD5H or something?

    Edit: This http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4153


    Think that may be it. I was looking using that number and never gave the Z77 chipset a thought.


    I am buying from a guy on ebay and that's the mother board he said it has oh and is it good ?


    It looks to be a good board and can run Ivy.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gigabyte Motherboards