Solved

Very low FPS PLEASE HELP! Gtx 650(non ti)

Here is my rig :
i5 4670 @3.4ghz
Gigabyte GeForce Gtx650(oc 2gb edition)
Ram Kingston 16 gb
Psu: Seasonic S12 II bronce

Borderlands 2 : Everything Lowest as possible I get around 15-20 fps

Please help
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about low fps gtx 650
  1. 720 x 600
    So I have to upgrade my video card?
  2. That is very low and it should handle it. You got the latest drivers for it?
  3. rolli59 said:
    That is very low and it should handle it. You got the latest drivers for it?


    Yes
  4. What is the max your monitor can do?
  5. rolli59 said:
    What is the max your monitor can do?

    1280x1024
  6. Any change if you put the game up to that resolution?
  7. Yes I will get 10-14 fps
  8. Just to make sure, you are connecting the monitor to the card not the motherboard?
  9. rolli59 said:
    Just to make sure, you are connecting the monitor to the card not the motherboard?


    Yes
  10. Then it looks like the card needs upgrading unless there is something silly going on and the PCIe slot stuck at X1 or X4 speed.
  11. Chances are the GPU is just weak. It is a VERY bottom end card. My girlfriend used to have one in her computer before we upgraded her and even at 1600x1050 she had to run most newer games at low-medium to get more than 30-40fps.

    15fps does sound a bit low for that resolution though. What are your CPU and GPU temps under load?
  12. tiny voices said:
    Chances are the GPU is just weak. It is a VERY bottom end card. My girlfriend used to have one in her computer before we upgraded her and even at 1600x1050 she had to run most newer games at low-medium to get more than 30-40fps.

    15fps does sound a bit low for that resolution though. What are your CPU and GPU temps under load?

    Gpu temp : 47c
    Cpu temp : 50 c
  13. Best answer
    Temps fine but the score looks like Intel HD graphics rather than GTX650 which is better than HD6670 here in BF4 http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/battlefield-4-graphics-card-performance,3634-5.html
Ask a new question

Read More

Low FPS Graphics Cards Systems