Solved

Intel HD Graphics 4600 is sufficient for Games like Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012?

I want to know will I be able to play it on my system. My config is-
i5-4570, Gigabyte-b85-D3H, 4GB RAM (1x4), no graphic card.
My monitor is full HD 21.5". Power Supply is at 450watt.
If I will not be able to then could you please suggest me any graphic card under 5k (2gb preferred). Thanks.
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about intel graphics 4600 sufficient games speed wanted 2012
  1. It should be fine on low settings. The integrated graphics cards on the intel processors are very good. It can run new games like GRID 2 very well, so you should be ok.
  2. If you need a new graphics card, I would go for the 660 or higher.
    I have a GTX 760, I can run Need for speed most wanted 2012 on ultra fine.
  3. Tormentor98 said:
    If you need a new graphics card, I would go for the 660 or higher.
    I have a GTX 760, I can run Need for speed most wanted 2012 on ultra fine.


    These are going a bit out of my budget. How about these two-

    ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 Synergy Edition 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card

    Gainward NVIDIA 2GB DDR3 GT610 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card
  4. Stick with integrated. Your integrated is better than the ones you said.
  5. Best answer
    It will play well at 1280x720 at lowest settings but it doesn't look very good at that level:
    Need For Speed with Intel HD 4600
  6. Kunal Dixit said:
    I want to know will I be able to play it on my system. My config is-
    i5-4570, Gigabyte-b85-D3H, 4GB RAM (1x4), no graphic card.
    My monitor is full HD 21.5". Power Supply is at 450watt.
    If I will not be able to then could you please suggest me any graphic card under 5k (2gb preferred). Thanks.

    Get This One http://compareindia.in.com/specification/graphic-cards/palit-nvidia-geforce-gts-250/84132
    Palit NVidia GTS 250 1gb ddr3 only for 6k extend your budget to 6k that is very good but i think u know u are in 2013 get gtx 660
    becuase uhave a very good pc setup which is compatible with that
  7. cst1992 said:


    Yes, but then you have to pay for a CPU and video card, so in the end it is more expensive, whereas if you pay for a CPU and just game off of that it is cheaper, so the GTX650 may be faster and cheaper, but you still need a CPU.
  8. cpgaming said:
    cst1992 said:


    Yes, but then you have to pay for a CPU and video card, so in the end it is more expensive, whereas if you pay for a CPU and just game off of that it is cheaper, so the GTX650 may be faster and cheaper, but you still need a CPU.

    Why does he need a new CPU? the 4570 is plenty fast.

    Alright, got what you're saying. But it all boils down to value.
    If you're going for a system with a 4570, then getting a GPU is a good investment. The only time it is not is when getting a laptop for say, office work and getting inbuilt graphics. He'll not have a very good experience playing whatever games with the HD4600(not compared to a decent card, that is) and the CPU he's installing will deserve some performance.

    @OP There is no card that costs only 5k and utilizes 2GB of RAM; it's a marketing gimmick to fool customers and boost sales of weak graphics cards.
    You'll get the DDR3 variant of the 6670 card at 5k (the DDR5 variant is 6.5k)and that is not strong enough to utilize 512MB, let alone 2GB.
    Get a card for 8-9k that is good value such as the GTX650 or 650Ti. I'll guarantee you'll get 5x performance for that extra 3-5k.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Games Intel HD Graphics