I'm building a new gaming rig and I'm getting the following parts:
1. CPU - i5 3570K, which I'm planning to OC to about 4.3Ghz.
2. GPU - r9 280x, brand not yet decided).
3. Mobo - GB GA-Z77X-UD3H, ASROCK Z77 EXTREME 4 or something like that.
4. 1TB HD and a 120GB SSD.
So, after I've picked the main parts I need to get the things mentioned in the title.
1. RAM - brand is not as important, but do I need a specific speed in order to support the overclocking of the processor?
2. Fan - I've chosen 4.3Ghz, because that seems to be a good limit for OC'ing without water cooling. So, what's a good fan, that will do the trick and isn't too expensive?
3. PSU - 600-650 W are enough, I'm guessing? Do I need a gold standard PSU, or will a bronze one suffice? Anyway, what are some good PSUs that would do the job for my configuration?
4. Case - good ventilation, not very noisy fans if possible, obviously the other parts must fit in there and not very expensive (more than 70$ for a case seems too much). If I could get something good for less than 40$ would be ideal, but I'll settle for a HAF 912 if that's the best choice.