£400 gaming pc build (UK)

Everton_

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2013
Like a lot of people i'm getting more and more bored of console gaming so i've decided to transition over to pc gaming. I would like a computer that its main use is for gaming and it would be nice if there would also be room for future improvement so i could possibly keep up with newer games that are coming out. I would like to be able to play strategy games on medium to high settings i.e. company of heroes 2 and would also like to be able to play games like battlefield 3/4 and red orchestra 2 on decent settings with no lag and the parts would need to be able to be shipped around the UK (Channel Islands) I have a monitor keyboard and mouse so they aren't needed and in advance thanks for the help :D

OutOfAmmo907

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013
I would not trust that motherboard as I have had problems with MSI motherboards in the past, I would go a little bit more over budget and grab a Gigabyte or Asus motherboard. I also would get a Corsair PSU like a Corsair CX 600W, its semi modular I believe, and get a NZXT Source 210 case, it is a fantastic case and that is what I use for my PC. Other than that it looks fantastic! I have a friend that uses the AMD Athlon II X4 750K and he says it works fantastic, good luck during your build and I hope it turns out good!

myst777

Honorable
Oct 29, 2013

With a 400 pound budget your best bet is a PS4..