Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

First Time Gaming computer build, Already have graphics card 400 max budget

Last response: in Systems
Share
October 17, 2013 11:30:16 AM

I need everything except for graphics card, mouse, and keyboard. I have this graphics card. http://www.powercolor.com/Global/products_features.asp?... Is this worth keeping if I want to be able to play games like Skyrim and WOW in highest settings with no lag? I got it for around 80$ I could return it and increase my budget by 80. Oh and here is the monitor and case I want unless if there is something better for a better price. Here is the monitor http://www.amazon.com/BenQ-G2222HDL-21-5-Monitor-Backli... and here is the case. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
October 17, 2013 11:43:07 AM

I hate to tell you this but, if you want to play Skyrim and WoW at max settings a 7770 just isn't going to cut it.
m
0
l
October 17, 2013 12:12:25 PM

Sorry Bud, for 400$ You wont get much.
That Case is far too expensive for the whole overall build.

This would be the minimum to run the gams you want to play.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1PWXQ


Anyone else have any input?
m
0
l
Related resources
October 17, 2013 12:25:59 PM

tank4102 said:
Sorry Bud, for 400$ You wont get much.
That Case is far too expensive for the whole overall build.

This would be the minimum to run the gams you want to play.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1PWXQ


Anyone else have any input?


How much money do you think it would cost with that case to be able to run games like WOW and Skyrim on highest settings?
m
0
l
October 17, 2013 12:33:13 PM

I can tell you that the case is way to expensive for a 400$ build. I would suggest you to spend at least 650$ to even get close to high settings. If you want 100% high settings with good fps i'd say 800-900$
m
0
l
October 17, 2013 12:34:01 PM

Grantgarrison10 said:
tank4102 said:
Sorry Bud, for 400$ You wont get much.
That Case is far too expensive for the whole overall build.

This would be the minimum to run the gams you want to play.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1PWXQ


Anyone else have any input?


How much money do you think it would cost with that case to be able to run games like WOW and Skyrim on highest settings?


You want to keep the case that you want? Which case are you talking about
m
0
l
October 17, 2013 12:34:50 PM

tank4102 said:
Grantgarrison10 said:
tank4102 said:
Sorry Bud, for 400$ You wont get much.
That Case is far too expensive for the whole overall build.

This would be the minimum to run the gams you want to play.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1PWXQ


Anyone else have any input?


How much money do you think it would cost with that case to be able to run games like WOW and Skyrim on highest settings?


You want to keep the case that you want? Which case are you talking about


Read the thread before posting an answer....
m
0
l
October 17, 2013 12:37:08 PM

Digestive97 said:
tank4102 said:
Grantgarrison10 said:
tank4102 said:
Sorry Bud, for 400$ You wont get much.
That Case is far too expensive for the whole overall build.

This would be the minimum to run the gams you want to play.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1PWXQ


Anyone else have any input?


How much money do you think it would cost with that case to be able to run games like WOW and Skyrim on highest settings?


You want to keep the case that you want? Which case are you talking about


Read the thread before posting an answer....


I Did read the thread, I suggested a build outside of his max budget, he was talking about a case, im asking whether he's talking about the one he wants or the one in my link.
m
0
l
October 17, 2013 12:46:29 PM

I believe his talking about his one, but I can be wrong.
m
0
l
October 17, 2013 12:48:52 PM

I was talking about the one I picked out with the 650W PSU
m
0
l
October 17, 2013 1:03:43 PM

And I was talking about which one I think he referred to when you asked which case he meant.
m
0
l
October 18, 2013 10:18:33 PM

Grantgarrison10 said:
I was talking about the one I picked out with the 650W PSU


look man, you cant get that case with a 400$ budget. Its not logical.
m
0
l
!