Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Crysis 3 and other games at ultra settings

Last response: in Systems
Share
October 18, 2013 3:10:53 AM

Hi,

I was wondering how well this would run Crysis 3 at ultra settings and how other games like Far Cry 3 of BF3 would run as well. Any constructive criticism of this rig would be welcome as well.

Specs:
i7 Quad Core i7-4770 (3.4GHz) 8MB Cache
ASUSĀ® SABERTOOTH Z87
16GB KINGSTON HYPERX BEAST DUAL-DDR3 2400MHz
4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 690 (Dual GPU)
CORSAIR 750W
Corsair H80i

Thanks,

Alex
October 18, 2013 3:24:13 AM

That would be a fast rig bro. Add an SSD, and that will fly to the moon. haha
October 18, 2013 3:55:37 AM

adimeister said:
That would be a fast rig bro. Add an SSD, and that will fly to the moon. haha


demolition curse lol.

nothing to do here....
Related resources
October 18, 2013 4:08:48 AM

adimeister said:
That would be a fast rig bro. Add an SSD, and that will fly to the moon. haha


I have an SSD but forgot to put it. :D 
October 18, 2013 5:35:11 AM

Well yea, that would play at ultra settings. :) 
October 18, 2013 7:45:02 AM

Which Corsair PSU do you have? Make sure it`s a good one in order to support your build, especially if you`ll OC.

Anyway, awesome build. I wish I had the $$$ to go the same route :D 
October 18, 2013 10:06:10 AM

Pr3di said:
Which Corsair PSU do you have? Make sure it`s a good one in order to support your build, especially if you`ll OC.

Anyway, awesome build. I wish I had the $$$ to go the same route :D 


CORSAIR 750W Enthusiast Series.

Best solution

October 23, 2013 10:15:50 AM
Share

At load it seems like the GPU will draw about 350 w, so looks like you're set.
Enjoy your build!
October 23, 2013 11:32:49 AM

Pr3di said:
At load it seems like the GPU will draw about 350 w, so looks like you're set.
Enjoy your build!


Thanks!
!