Hi all, I just installed a 2x4GB 8GB G.Skill RiphawsX 1600mhz.
I read the documentation and as it said, I set the XMP profile for these mems.
The profile actually worked and changed the timings fom Auto to Manual, and it set the new values well. 9-9-9-24 t2
The issue, is all the other settings below the timings didn't change, they all set to "Auto" and I believe they are different from what they should be... so I'm asking here if you guys can check if everything is okay.
Picture 1: Default settings that I believe should be set, that comes from the XMP Profile.
Picture 2: Here you can see the only values that got set to manual after the XMP profile was applied, these basic timings are right "According to picture 1".
Picture 3: What I believe are wrong settings set by the mobo, please feel free to compare to picture 1. There could be more errors than what I have put in orange.
PD: I hope everything is well set and I'm ready to go.
PD2: Sorry about my poor english.
PD3: Thank you in advance.
More about :memory settings doubts mobo auto settings xmp