Solved

Is this build good for gaming?

Intel Celeron
ATI Radeon HD 5450 (Sapphire)
2gb RAM

Will I be able to play BO2 on low to medium settings?
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about build good gaming
  1. On low at reduced resolution, but NOT before you add at least 2gb more ram. I play it on a 2.93ghz Core 2 Duo with the equivalent of an HD 4350, but I have 6gb ram.
  2. CustomPCMan said:
    Intel Celeron
    ATI Radeon HD 5450 (Sapphire)
    2gb RAM

    Will I be able to play BO2 on low to medium settings?


    I doubt it
  3. The Adventuring Bacon said:
    CustomPCMan said:
    Intel Celeron
    ATI Radeon HD 5450 (Sapphire)
    2gb RAM

    Will I be able to play BO2 on low to medium settings?


    I doubt it


    He will, that game is not that CPU intensive and his GPU is more powerful than mine, and I play it OK at reduced settings and 1280x720. He just needs to add another 2-4gb ram.
  4. Best answer
    No, mate. a celeron is complete and utter rubbish. You need AT LEAST a Pentium and then you can play BO2, but because the 5450 is kind of bad, you will only get low settings. Upgrade to a 6670: http://www.amazon.co.uk/XFX-Radeon-6670-GDDR3-Graphics/dp/B00BJ2NOXS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1382181072&sr=8-2&keywords=6670 (its only 20 quid more than the 5450)
    Also you need to have at least 4gb of RAM to run COD BO2!
    This setup will run BO2 on Medium Settings.
    Also you need to have at least 4gb of RAM to run COD BO2!
  5. Thanks. I will do that once i get the money!
  6. I hope it all goes well! Just PM me if you have any more problems!
  7. Mini-PC-Enthusiast said:
    I hope it all goes well! Just PM me if you have any more problems!


    Will Do! Just look out for my forums!
  8. ha ha, i've already answered two of your questions today!
  9. LOL! thanks a lot by the way. Its just that i want to order all my PC parts on monday or Tuesday so i am rushing to get all the Correct PC parts. lol
Ask a new question

Read More

Systems