Solved

I have 3i 2120 processor, and windows 8 64 bit os and 4GB RAM. which Graphic card I can get better for save money..?? Thanks..

I have 3i 2120 processor, and windows 8 64 bit os and 4GB RAM. which Graphic card I can get better for save money..?? Thanks..
16 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 2120 processor windows bit 4gb ram graphic card save money
  1. 7770 or 7790 by amd
  2. that depends on a lot of factors, ur budget, ur power supply, what games do u wanna play and in what resolution
  3. It's not " 3i 2120 " It's i3-2120
  4. If your budget allows it and you have a quality power supply with at least 500 watts I would go for the GTX 650 Ti BOOST 2 GB, it is the price/performance king at the moment.
  5. Akhil Kovilingal said:
    I have 3i 2120 processor, and windows 8 64 bit os and 4GB RAM. which Graphic card I can get better for save money..?? Thanks..


    budget?
    power supply brand & watt?
    resolution?
  6. jinayhvora said:
    that depends on a lot of factors, ur budget, ur power supply, what games do u wanna play and in what resolution


    my budget is 2000INR- 3000INR, and my Moniter resolution 1600*900, samsung 20". Motherboard Name Asus P8H61-M LX3. and No Idea about the power supply.. sorry.
  7. Raheel Hasan said:
    Akhil Kovilingal said:
    I have 3i 2120 processor, and windows 8 64 bit os and 4GB RAM. which Graphic card I can get better for save money..?? Thanks..


    budget?
    power supply brand & watt?
    resolution?


    32.42$ to 48.63$ budget. brand any. 1600*900, power supply..? should be below 500watt. Motherboard Name Asus P8H61-M LX3.
  8. You can't get a good graphics card with 3000 rs , try to double your budget to 7000 rs , and you can get an entry level Graphics Card such as a HD 7750.

    One way of finding out what your PSU is , is to take it out , and take some photos of it. Then upload them here so that we would knowits specifications.
  9. IRONBATMAN said:
    You can't get a good graphics card with 3000 rs , try to double your budget to 7000 rs , and you can get an entry level Graphics Card such as a HD 7750.

    One way of finding out what your PSU is , is to take it out , and take some photos of it. Then upload them here so that we would knowits specifications.


    what is PSU..?? I have no Idea about that.. and I am afraid that If i spent 7000INR on a graphic card I don't have much usage. I only want to get good video Output. and want to play some good games such as GTA 4, Nfs Hot pursuit, Max payne 3, NFS Run. So should I need a Gpu cost more than 4000INR..?
  10. Raheel Hasan said:



    Is that compatible with i3 2120..?? and will It give much response in my vedio out put..?? Can I get HD video output...??
  11. Best answer
    Akhil Kovilingal said:
    Raheel Hasan said:



    Is that compatible with i3 2120..?? and will It give much response in my vedio out put..?? Can I get HD video output...??



    Yes all graphics cards are compatible with i3 2120.

    U can get HD video output in normal applications like web videos, movies etc but in games it will run on minimum resolution @ lowest settings as it is a very low end graphics card.

    I f u want to play with some mid-high settings at 720p then u need a 7750 (Rs7400) or atleast 6670(Rs5000)

    http://www.flipkart.com/sapphire-amd-ati-hd-7750-1-gb-gddr5-graphics-card/p/itmd7th7wdspnbrh?pid=GRCD7TGZBJSTR5YD&otracker=from-search&srno=t_56&query=graphics+card+&ref=b52c5456-4d9f-46db-9319-ab3ca98ef874

    http://www.flipkart.com/sapphire-amd-ati-radeon-hd-6670-1-gb-ddr3-graphics-card/p/itmd4f6shhvfzhum?pid=GRCD4F6RWVCTDGQW&otracker=from-search&srno=t_43&query=graphics+card+&ref=b52c5456-4d9f-46db-9319-ab3ca98ef874
  12. PSU stands for Power Supply Unit. It should be like a black little box that you connect all the wires to. If your PSU is too weak , it may not handle good graphics cards. But good Power Supply's are more efficient and so you save some money on your yearly electrical bills too.

    Like I said , get the HD 7750. It's worth the money.
  13. IRONBATMAN said:
    PSU stands for Power Supply Unit. It should be like a black little box that you connect all the wires to. If your PSU is too weak , it may not handle good graphics cards. But good Power Supply's are more efficient and so you save some money on your yearly electrical bills too.

    Like I said , get the HD 7750. It's worth the money.



    any way thanks.. I am about to increase my budget..!!
  14. My Samsung monitor shows a motion shadow on every right side of objects. It will appear maximum at black color stage. what can I do..?? I will add a screen shot of my monitor. help me, is this because of my VGA cable or monitor or any hardware problem..??

    Help me, Thanks..!!:ouch:
  15. Raheel Hasan said:
    Akhil Kovilingal said:
    Raheel Hasan said:



    Is that compatible with i3 2120..?? and will It give much response in my vedio out put..?? Can I get HD video output...??



    Yes all graphics cards are compatible with i3 2120.

    U can get HD video output in normal applications like web videos, movies etc but in games it will run on minimum resolution @ lowest settings as it is a very low end graphics card.

    I f u want to play with some mid-high settings at 720p then u need a 7750 (Rs7400) or atleast 6670(Rs5000)

    http://www.flipkart.com/sapphire-amd-ati-hd-7750-1-gb-gddr5-graphics-card/p/itmd7th7wdspnbrh?pid=GRCD7TGZBJSTR5YD&otracker=from-search&srno=t_56&query=graphics+card+&ref=b52c5456-4d9f-46db-9319-ab3ca98ef874

    http://www.flipkart.com/sapphire-amd-ati-radeon-hd-6670-1-gb-ddr3-graphics-card/p/itmd4f6shhvfzhum?pid=GRCD4F6RWVCTDGQW&otracker=from-search&srno=t_43&query=graphics+card+&ref=b52c5456-4d9f-46db-9319-ab3ca98ef874




    So what If I need a 1080p HD output..?? I am using Samsung 20" moniter, 1600*900. Is that 720p output good for this monitor..??
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics