Solved

Fairly big right-handed mouse?

I'm looking for a fairly big right-handed mouse for me. I don't need buttons on it, but they would be nice. I also want it to have a jagged scroll, if that makes sense. Where it kind of grabs when it sends the information to the computer. I don't want to spend more the $35 for the mouse. All suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about fairly big handed mouse
  1. Best answer
    Jhact-1385607 said:
    I'm looking for a fairly big right-handed mouse for me. I don't need buttons on it, but they would be nice. I also want it to have a jagged scroll, if that makes sense. Where it kind of grabs when it sends the information to the computer. I don't want to spend more the $35 for the mouse. All suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!


    Hi,
    I don't have a clue what you mean by "jagged scroll."

    I don't know exactly how LARGE these are but they might be what you want:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104390

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104618

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826146020

    If possible, go into a STORE and try different mice and if one costs $50 or so and you like it maybe you can find it cheaper online.

    I have a Naos 8200 mouse from Mionix and it is TOO LARGE for my hand otherwise it would have been awesome. Expensive mouse though.
  2. Yeah I explained that "jagged scroll" wierd. Almost all mice have it, just the one I'm using currently doesn't. (Microsoft Mobile 4000)
  3. Jhact-1385607 said:
    Yeah I explained that "jagged scroll" wierd. Almost all mice have it, just the one I'm using currently doesn't. (Microsoft Mobile 4000)


    I might know what you mean.

    Most mice "jump" when you scroll in increments whereas some have a button you click which allows the scroll wheel to spin freely.
  4. photonboy said:
    Jhact-1385607 said:
    Yeah I explained that "jagged scroll" wierd. Almost all mice have it, just the one I'm using currently doesn't. (Microsoft Mobile 4000)


    I might know what you mean.

    Most mice "jump" when you scroll in increments whereas some have a button you click which allows the scroll wheel to spin freely.


    Yeah that's what I mean! Thanks for the explanation. ;)
  5. Jhact-1385607 said:
    photonboy said:
    Jhact-1385607 said:
    Yeah I explained that "jagged scroll" wierd. Almost all mice have it, just the one I'm using currently doesn't. (Microsoft Mobile 4000)


    I might know what you mean.

    Most mice "jump" when you scroll in increments whereas some have a button you click which allows the scroll wheel to spin freely.


    Yeah that's what I mean! Thanks for the explanation. ;)


    Of the three I linked, only the first one (Logitech M705 wireless) appears to have this feature. It's explained in the link.
Ask a new question

Read More

Peripherals Mice Computers