Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Micro-stuttering with a single GTX 770

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
October 22, 2013 8:20:27 PM

As the title suggests I get micro-stuttering with a gtx 770. In a single gpu configuration.

I love the gtx 770 when it was working great...

I need possible solutions or things to try to fix the problem and RMA as last resort.

This problem has just started when I have transfered my components from one case to another.
October 22, 2013 9:00:36 PM

Okay, and this is in game only or a system constant?
m
0
l
October 22, 2013 9:07:56 PM

It happens whenever I run heaven 4.0 ultra settings at 1920x1080 (it is very noticeable and never happened before till now). So far I have only tested skyrim and it was fine (no stuttering noted). I notice micro stuttering with my other games that I have played before with my 770 and had no issues and I do have this problem now.

I want to test my card in another system however, the other systems at my dispossal run ati cards...
m
0
l
Related resources
October 23, 2013 11:03:43 PM

It turns out it is a monitor issue...gtx 770 is running perfectly. Issue only occurs when gaming. I plugged in a new monitor and worked like normal for games.

This problem is solved
m
0
l
October 24, 2013 10:54:14 AM

No Im Spartacus said:
It turns out it is a monitor issue...gtx 770 is running perfectly. Issue only occurs when gaming. I plugged in a new monitor and worked like normal for games.

This problem is solved


That's good. What were you using before?
m
0
l
October 24, 2013 6:47:08 PM

A Benq G2420HDBL a TN monitor. It cant play games anymore but I can still use it for none gaming tasks.
m
0
l

Best solution

December 11, 2013 6:05:58 AM

No Im Spartacus said:
It happens whenever I run heaven 4.0 ultra settings at 1920x1080 (it is very noticeable and never happened before till now). So far I have only tested skyrim and it was fine (no stuttering noted). I notice micro stuttering with my other games that I have played before with my 770 and had no issues and I do have this problem now.

I want to test my card in another system however, the other systems at my dispossal run ati cards...


No Im Spartacus said:
A Benq G2420HDBL a TN monitor. It cant play games anymore but I can still use it for none gaming tasks.


hi

i ve got the same issue with sli gtx 770 on window 8 i try lot of driver ..... doesn t work always micro stuttering

so i make a full reinstallation with window 7 64 bit and now all is perfect

perhaps you can try this if you ve got seven

hope it s help
Share
!