Epson L210 scanner driver

Hi,

I am using Windows 8.1 and I have Epson L210 model which is a printer and scanner.

The scanner drivers are not getting installed in any possibility and I have no clue what to do.

Kindly, suggest a solution.
3 answers Last reply
More about epson l210 scanner driver
  1. Khayyum said:
    Hi,

    I am using Windows 8.1 and I have Epson L210 model which is a printer and scanner.

    The scanner drivers are not getting installed in any possibility and I have no clue what to do.

    Kindly, suggest a solution.

    Did you try the Driver listed here?
    http://www.epson.co.za/za/en/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/support/11797
    (V3.791 is the latest)
  2. dodger46 said:
    Khayyum said:
    Hi,

    I am using Windows 8.1 and I have Epson L210 model which is a printer and scanner.

    The scanner drivers are not getting installed in any possibility and I have no clue what to do.

    Kindly, suggest a solution.

    Did you try the Driver listed here?
    http://www.epson.co.za/za/en/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/support/11797
    (V3.791 is the latest)



    Installation:
    You probably have W8 64-bit but confirm it's NOT 32-bit first then:
    1) Download and install the DRIVERS (v1.52)
    2) Download and install the SOFTWARE (v3.791)
  3. photonboy said:
    dodger46 said:
    Khayyum said:
    Hi,

    I am using Windows 8.1 and I have Epson L210 model which is a printer and scanner.

    The scanner drivers are not getting installed in any possibility and I have no clue what to do.

    Kindly, suggest a solution.

    Did you try the Driver listed here?
    http://www.epson.co.za/za/en/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/support/11797
    (V3.791 is the latest)



    Installation:
    You probably have W8 64-bit but confirm it's NOT 32-bit first then:
    1) Download and install the DRIVERS (v1.52)
    2) Download and install the SOFTWARE (v3.791)


    Hmmm. More haste less speed, assumed one was Printer and the other was Scanner ...well spotted...
Ask a new question

Read More

Epson Scanners Windows 8 Printers