Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

msi gtx 650 ti boost vs gigabyte radeon hd 7850

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
October 23, 2013 11:58:55 AM

Both of the cards are 2gb, and are 120 pounds, so which one is the best? Apparently, it is a very close battle between those two, and its making my choice that bit harder. Thanks!
a b À AMD
a b U Graphics card
October 23, 2013 12:01:28 PM

they are so close, it depends more which brand it is (cooling, noise). otherwise, just pick the brand you like best
October 23, 2013 12:06:35 PM

guggi4 said:
they are so close, it depends more which brand it is (cooling, noise). otherwise, just pick the brand you like best


It is between msi and gigabyte. It is also the twi frozr, which looks quite awesome.
Related resources
a b À AMD
a c 84 U Graphics card
October 23, 2013 12:10:20 PM

The 7850 comes out on top more often than the 650 ti boost...plus you should get 2 free games with it, that's a no-brainer to me :) 
October 23, 2013 12:13:52 PM

Jaxem said:
The 7850 comes out on top more often than the 650 ti boost...plus you should get 2 free games with it, that's a no-brainer to me :) 


I Agree,i have a 650 ti boost gigabyte and is very good, but the bundle with 7850 is great

October 23, 2013 12:17:00 PM

Jaxem said:
The 7850 comes out on top more often than the 650 ti boost...plus you should get 2 free games with it, that's a no-brainer to me :) 


Does gigabyte make good cards?
a b À AMD
a c 84 U Graphics card
October 23, 2013 12:20:30 PM

deerhunter113 said:
Jaxem said:
The 7850 comes out on top more often than the 650 ti boost...plus you should get 2 free games with it, that's a no-brainer to me :) 


Does gigabyte make good cards?


In general they make pretty good cards, the windforce cards are especially good on the cooling front, why don't you link us to the specific card so we can be a bit more specific? :) 
October 23, 2013 12:27:09 PM

Jaxem said:
deerhunter113 said:
Jaxem said:
The 7850 comes out on top more often than the 650 ti boost...plus you should get 2 free games with it, that's a no-brainer to me :) 


Does gigabyte make good cards?


In general they make pretty good cards, the windforce cards are especially good on the cooling front, why don't you link us to the specific card so we can be a bit more specific? :) 


Here you are:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-video-card-gvr...

Best solution

a b À AMD
a c 84 U Graphics card
October 23, 2013 12:37:36 PM
Share

deerhunter113 said:
Jaxem said:
deerhunter113 said:
Jaxem said:
The 7850 comes out on top more often than the 650 ti boost...plus you should get 2 free games with it, that's a no-brainer to me :) 


Does gigabyte make good cards?


In general they make pretty good cards, the windforce cards are especially good on the cooling front, why don't you link us to the specific card so we can be a bit more specific? :) 


Here you are:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-video-card-gvr...


i wouldn't hesitate to get that card, should have great cooling and overclockability. Make sure to get it from somewhere with the games bundle :) 
October 23, 2013 12:39:56 PM

Jaxem said:
deerhunter113 said:
Jaxem said:
deerhunter113 said:
Jaxem said:
The 7850 comes out on top more often than the 650 ti boost...plus you should get 2 free games with it, that's a no-brainer to me :) 


Does gigabyte make good cards?


In general they make pretty good cards, the windforce cards are especially good on the cooling front, why don't you link us to the specific card so we can be a bit more specific? :) 


Here you are:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-video-card-gvr...


i wouldn't hesitate to get that card, should have great cooling and overclockability. Make sure to get it from somewhere with the games bundle :) 


Thanks!
!