$250 PowerColor Radeon 7970

Arcturus314

Honorable
Jun 13, 2013
Hello all,

I just found this PowerColor Radeon 7970. This fits perfectly into my $250 GPU budget and seems like an amazing deal. However, the reviews say that there are some issues with this card. Has anyone had any personal experience with this card? As it is a fairly expensive card I do not want to waste my money on a product that does not work. Is this card worth it? Alternative suggestions (at around the same price point) are welcome.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131468

Thanks in advance,
Arcturus314

Solution
As long as Powercolor's service is decent (it doesn't sound like people have trouble RMAing them) and you can RMA until you get a good one, it's a great deal, the gpu and games are worth quite a lot more than that...though Powercolor isn't known for making quality cards...hit or miss my friend.

Jaxem

Honorable
As long as Powercolor's service is decent (it doesn't sound like people have trouble RMAing them) and you can RMA until you get a good one, it's a great deal, the gpu and games are worth quite a lot more than that...though Powercolor isn't known for making quality cards...hit or miss my friend.

Solution