Solved

770 GTX SLI at 1080p

I currently have a single 770 gtx and a 1080p monitor. I am considering going SLI not because I want more frames (60hz) but rather I want to have a constant 60 fps with no dips at 1080p be it with current games or the upcoming titles like bf4. Is this a reasonable solution for me?
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 770 gtx sli 1080p
  1. Depends on the rest of your specs but sounds reasonable.
  2. 770 SLI is "more" than enough for bf4 and other games to come.

    I bet you'll get frames better than a Titan at 1080p.
  3. rolli59 said:
    Depends on the rest of your specs but sounds reasonable.

    I have a 8350 amd and 16gb ram. The monitor is a 60hz so it does sound overkill but I am willing to do it if it will guarantee 60fps with no jarring dips...
  4. Best answer
    Frankopan said:
    rolli59 said:
    Depends on the rest of your specs but sounds reasonable.

    I have a 8350 amd and 16gb ram. The monitor is a 60hz so it does sound overkill but I am willing to do it if it will guarantee 60fps with no jarring dips...


    You'll definitely get 60+ fps.
  5. Agreed.
  6. Both of you have helped. Will be ordering on monday...
  7. Frankopan said:
    Both of you have helped. Will be ordering on monday...


    Congrats
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx SLI Graphics Cards Monitors Graphics