Solved

Whats the best graphic card for me?

So i have a four year old pc i am looking forward for playing black ops 2 but i have to update so heres my pc stats

windows-windows 7 ultimate

Manufacturer - lenovo

Model - T.s enterprises

Processor- Intel (R) Core (TM ) 2 Duo cpu E6550 @2.33GHZ 2.33GHZ

RAM- 2 gb

32 bit
thats all any suggestions
15 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about whats graphic card
  1. Any card higher than the 7750 will bottle neck.
    I suggest the 7750 for you.
  2. that's not your full PC specifications -_-

    where's the GPU and PSU ?

    just install this
    http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/cpu-z/1.67-setup-en.exe

    and this
    http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2265/techpowerup-gpu-z-v0-7-3/

    I only know of 1 way to find out what your PSU is. Just take it out , and tell me it's specifications. Or at least tell me it's full model name
  3. You'll probably just need to add a video card and possibly upgrade the PSU. What's your budget?
  4. What's your budget? Looking at your PC specs,I feel like your PC will bottleneck the GPU. Anyway,if you intend to do light gaming,I'd suggest getting an MSI HD 7750 2GB:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127709
    or an Asus AMD HD 7770 2GB
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121642
  5. Shouldn't you ask @karand where he lives ?
  6. IAMEXTREME said:
    Any card higher than the 7750 will bottle neck.
    I suggest the 7750 for you.

    you mean nvidia 7750 and with 16gb ram?
  7. dannylivesforher said:
    What's your budget? Looking at your PC specs,I feel like your PC will bottleneck the GPU. Anyway,if you intend to do light gaming,I'd suggest getting an MSI HD 7750 2GB:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127709
    or an Asus AMD HD 7770 2GB
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121642

    its over 9000! no its 500lol
  8. Best answer
    karand said:
    IAMEXTREME said:
    Any card higher than the 7750 will bottle neck.
    I suggest the 7750 for you.

    you mean nvidia 7750 and with 16gb ram?


    AMD HD 7750.. 16gb ram is not compulsary.


    However upgrading your RAM to 4gb is a MUST!
  9. where do you live and what is your budget ? Yes the HD 7750 is a good choice , but you might want to upgrade the CPU and MOBO soon.
  10. IRONBATMAN said:
    Shouldn't you ask @karand where he lives ?


    IRONBATMAN said:
    where do you live and what is your budget ? Yes the HD 7750 is a good choice , but you might want to upgrade the CPU and MOBO soon.

    well i don't want to tell where i live and budget is you know over 9000! no 500 and i will update my cpu next week thanks for your advise
  11. IRONBATMAN said:
    Shouldn't you ask @karand where he lives ?


    IRONBATMAN said:
    where do you live and what is your budget ? Yes the HD 7750 is a good choice , but you might want to upgrade the CPU and MOBO soon.

    well i don't want to tell where i live and budget is you know over 9000! no 500 and i will update my cpu next week thanks for your advise
  12. 500 what ?! US$ ?! RS ?!
  13. He's an Indian mate...You can see that when he says over 9000... :)
  14. thanks for your time and now someone lock this topic
  15. dannylivesforher said:
    He's an Indian mate...You can see that when he says over 9000... :)


    Isn't he joking ?

    Ever seen this ?


    It's a common meme
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics