My PC runs Metro Last Light at 25 - 35 FPS is there a way to cap the framerate at 30fps to have a more solid framerate?
Do you have an Nvidia GPU? If so, the easiest way to cap your frame rate is to do the following:
1. Right-click on your desktop
2. Select Nvidia Control Panel
3. On the left-hand side expand "3D settings"
4. Click on "Manage 3D settings"
5. Select the "Program Settings" tab
6. Select or browse for Metro: Last Light's executable
7. Scroll down to Vertical Sync
8. Under Vertical Sync, select "Adapative (half refresh rate)"
9. Click apply and you're done.